Get Out (2017)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the father was describing his hatred for the deer in the beginning, it seemed like "deer" was code for "black ppl"

Is that the deer theory y'all are referring to?
Nah I think by the end you realize they idolize blacks

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly some of the spoilers I read in this thread made me purchase tickets to see it and I must say it was totally worth it!

They could've got another black dude that didn't mess with the daughter to take over their Grandfather body because that's gross but did Rose also mess around with Georgina so the Grandma can take over her body?

Chris facial expressions throughout the movie were great and social media will run it to the grown for the rest of the year

The theory you all said about the Deers seems so accurate to me......Chris had a connection with the deer in the beginning and he was looking at the dead deer head after he somewhat took out the brother if that makes sense

I wonder what will happen with Andrew......

Rose Google Search......:scust:

My theater was about 70 Black/30 White or 75/25 and my theater clapped several times but folks were yelling when
Rod pop up out of the Cop car

Why would an Asian Men want a Black Men body......Come on man.....lol
Basically the Asian dude was a barometer for other races who envy blacks why you think he asked that one question to Chris no spoilers but think about it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ain't answeing me :damn:

is Chris still low-key hypnotized?
I
f he hears another spoon/cup, he might fall back under right?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
First early showings were sold out but I wouldn't give up on seeing this shyt, caught the 5:25 about 90 percent black. Fun was had all around. Since I don't watch tv like that I had never seen any trailers for it, just heard it was dope and got me and my girl the tickets off the strength.

Best movie I've seen in a long time

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just walked out and that shyt had me pissed!!
I'm glad he got out cause I was SURE he wasn't!!
And how the coli feel about pawgs now?? :sas2: I thought at first they were using the hypnosis to keep the black people in line. And sorta it was. But as it got deeper into the movie it was really fukked up. Now I've never seen invasion of the Body snatchers but i would imagine this is a modern re-telling of the story.

White people want the qualities that they couldn't obtain, they saw some qualities in black people that had . But the only way the white people could gain them was to get it physically was by have control of their minds.

But I know this whole pawg obsession. This cautionary tale is prolly more fact than fiction.
Be careful who you bring home & be careful when you meet the fam. This movie was a cautionary tale.

Jordan Peele made this movie that on the levels only Alfred Hitchcock could pull off. I don't think I've ever seen a movie can pull that off, especially by a guy whos never done this genre.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and the girlfriend seen a matinee for the movie. Movie was lit as fukk and peele knocked it out the park with this and the timing was perfect to release this.

I was dead at gramps runnin like the got damn T1000 in the middle of the night :russ:.