Get Out (2017)

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from the theaters. A very good movie that seems to blend the old with the new. Very good horror atmosphere, a very creepy vibe and a surprisingly funny movie. I didn't even get a refill once because there was not one time I felt like I should leave my seat. Pretty deep too, it talks about the different levels of racism but not in a expositional or preachy way

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
This is the best movie I have seen in a while.
The first time she hypnotized him with the sound of the tea cup and spoon it creeped me the fukk out. I was stuck in my seat and I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen
can someone explain the significance of him running st night?

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
This is the best movie I have seen in a while.
The first time she hypnotized him with the sound of the tea cup and spoon it creeped me the fukk out. I was stuck in my seat and I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen

"He almost got over it" :sas2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As much as i wanted to focus all my attention on the film i had to also people watch, and the things i noticed didn't surprise me at all.

Reactions were
Black couple = :ohhh::russ::myman:
White couple = :russ:
IR couple(bm/ww) = :ohhh::russ::mjpls:
IR couple (bw/wm) = :russ::yeshrug:

It's like the black women thought that this film didn't apply to them as well:mjlol:. There were more black couples the 1st night I saw it than there was the 2nd time.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois

Rose Grandfather took over the Black Groundskeeper body and remember the Father told Chris that his Dad use to be a runner but he took an L to Jesse Owens and he never got over it

Last edited:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Saw it yesterday and it was better than I expected. Thought it was going to be a horror movie but instead it was a thriller. People in the audience were clapping at the end. My only gripe was the previews before the movie :scust:

My guy it was like the previews lasted for almost 25 mins! :snoop: