Get Out (2017)

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Wait a minute...Did anybody notice this

When the deer hit the car it was FLYING towards the car:dahell:It wasn't like it was running across the street and got it. It looked like someone launched it toward the car:damn:
I think he went to check on the deer to see if it was dead or not...going back to the story about his mom being left for dead after she got hit. So that's why he kept re-imagining and day dreaming about that moment.

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
the funny thing, EVERYONE in this movie was " thowed off/weird" except for Rod and Chris. The parents were weird pretty much from jump, with the dad going on about the deer, the mom was just weird. I was never comfortable w/ them. The brother was weird. Everybody at the party was weird...they just had a weird/strange demeanor more than not. Rose was weird too, but she was just faking until the end.

The only two normal ppl in the entire film were Rod and Chris. :wow:

And that weird feeling is how most black people feel when they are around a lot of white people.:lupe:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
as soon as someone rips a HD quality of the movie. i need that stomp at the end. cacs have been spamming that curb stomp from American History X for over a decade. we finally have a rebuttal :banderas:
I love the fact
he went ham on them the minute he escaped didn't give them Cacs any chances

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see this with the fam bam but they don't want to see a "scary movie" :shaq2:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
as soon as someone rips a HD quality of the movie. i need that stomp at the end. cacs have been spamming that curb stomp from American History X for over a decade. we finally have a rebuttal :banderas:
That's super fukked up and counterproductive. Also, AMX is 10x more graphic. Weak sauce. Fighting fire with fire still leaves you burned in the end. Especially, against some internet p*ssy.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how many salient truths were hit on in this film.

Like how throughout the film Chris was desperately trying to find solidarity with the black folks he came in contact with. Not even something big. Just a conversation away from the ubiquitous whiteness of the "liberal" family. Or a fist pound/dap to signify that they both come from the same place. Or hell even just a knowing nod like "I feel you bruh."

Its telling that even when his girlfriend was attempting to appease him through his discomfort, he couldn't vent to her or get that solidarity because she just couldn't understand, even when she said "I get it babe." Nah you can't, which is why he was trying to find someone in that place that could get it.

Can't wait to see this again:ahh:

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
This sounds so dope :banderas:

Hope it makes it to the movies in Australia, or else I'm going to have to cop the Blu Ray