Get Out (2017)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did you not recall the conversation Chris had with him when he was chopping wood? He was clearly into her, Chris even told her. If he never abused her in his natural old cac body, he definitely at least got satisfaction in now living in the black body of a man she had fukked :scust:
No I get that lol I'm saying I hope it's the grandfatherly love and not remembering fukkinf his granddaughter

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hypnotism scene scared me breh:mjcry::picard: in a way I can't even explain that helplessness wow I can't even imagine . When she closed his eyes :mjcry::merchant: only horror movie theater experience that kind of got me like that was the first paranormal activity in a crowded theatre and that's more from growing up in a creaky house as a kid​

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No I get that lol I'm saying I hope it's the grandfatherly love and not remembering fukkinf his granddaughter
Definitely the latter. He was creepy as hell talking about her on some
1XtZnXx.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
so at some point, the daughter Rose and the crazy brother.....would have each found someone to marry/have kids with to continue the family biz, right?

Also, the other wild twist was when dude shot Rose and then turned the gun on himself. It's like they gave you a sliver of hope like "yeah, that brother found his Blackness....:obama:"........then he turns and blows his own head off. :mjcry:

Also, I would've liked for them to have said Rod found Chris by the GPS location tag on the picture message he texted him. The TSA line was funny, but it would've been more effective to clear that up
I thought the TSA thing was way better and actually way more current with the vetting issue.

How you gonna live with someone else's brain... :dahell: