Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah, the survival rate for Covid is way too high. Around 98%.

What did happen though was some supplies was getting low. Like toilet paper and such.
I don't mean it literally besides as we see the governments of the world will take extreme measures to stop the spread of a disease. Unless someone released a superbug Then the Governments will close borders and a depression would happen.

But If COVID moved like HIV then this scenario could happen.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
nikkas only 13% of the population.what they worried for?

Go read some of the survivalist and prepper sites and books. The vast majority tell their people to protect themselves against "urban" gangs/mobs that will come to steal/rape/kill. Guess who they are talking about? Would you want to rely on people with that in the back of their mind in a crisis? People in NO during Katrina learned the hard way.

It is good to be prepared anyway. COVID should have taught us that.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Go read some of the survivalist and prepper sites and books. The vast majority tell their people to protect themselves against "urban" gangs/mobs that will come to steal/rape/kill. Guess who they are talking about? Would you want to rely on people with that in the back of their mind in a crisis? People in NO during Katrina learned the hard way.

It is good to be prepared anyway. COVID should have taught us that.

Nah, i was being funny. I know them Crackas are scared to death that we are gonna all break loose and attack them one day, fkr some reason.

Little do they know that has NEVER crossed nikkas minds.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah, i was being funny. I know them Crackas are scared to death that we are gonna all break loose and attack them one day, fkr some reason.

Little do they know that has NEVER crossed nikkas minds.
Nah what's gonna happen the second the lights go out is white people are gonna do Rosewood style purges. That's how shyt always happens they scapegoat minorities and prey on the perceived "weak" I know a lot of dudes don't realize this but white nikkas who prep and live in the backwoods ain't scared of you like the one's that live in highly urban areas.

If shyt does bad don't be the nikka that lives in a white neighborhood. During the floods a couple of years back this divested wench in Staten Island lost her kids in the flood she was surprised that her neighbors didn't try to help her.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nah what's gonna happen the second the lights go out is white people are gonna do Rosewood style purges. That's how shyt always happens they scapegoat minorities and prey on the perceived "weak" I know a lot of dudes don't realize this but white nikkas who prep and live in the backwoods ain't scared of you like the one's that live in highly urban areas.

If shyt does bad don't be the nikka that lives in a white neighborhood. During the floods a couple of years back this divested wench in Staten Island lost her kids in the flood she was surprised that her neighbors didn't try to help her.

From a city with surrounding "sundown" towns...i know how it is.