Get Into Survivalism Brehs

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's in it?

Some areas to consider for such a configuration:

Medical
- I currently have an IFAK from @guerrilla_tactical which encompasses anything trauma related from lacerations, hemorrhages, etc. I also have an Advanced First Aid Kit from @ltcreed which contains bandages, burn gel, aspirin, and other items to cover most of your bases.

Lights
- Flashlights. Flares and chemlights for signaling.

Water
- Being that mine is designed for 3-5 days I have water purification tabs in mine and a stainless steel water bottle.

Fire
- Waterproof matches stored in a waterproof contained are excellent. A lighter and a flint/tinder as backup.

Food
- Your options should be lightweight, easy to prepare, and nutrient dense. I also have a @stanley_brand camp cook set if I need to prepare food or boil water as well as propane. MREs, dehydrated meals, protein bars, chocolate are all good options. If you're considering coffee/tea I recommend tea since it won't dehydrate you like coffee while providing you with caffeine.

Shelter
- I have an emergency bivvy and ultralight blanket ny @surviveoutdoorslonger. I'm considering adding an ultralight pillow as well.

Other items I would consider adding are a solid pair of gloves, a pen and notepad, extra socks, knife, whistle, rechargable batteries for phones, GPS, etc or alternatively old school maps.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of you own any body armor? Considering purchasing some for a backpack or something.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea i feel you... But you know....where there's a will....
:francis:

One of the strictest states when it comes to gun laws but we all see how that shyts been going....

Big cities like NYC aren't where you even wanna be when the shyt goes down anyway...
True. All my plugs dried up tool wise.