Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
weather systems have changed worldwide. just because it's cold don't mean this isn't global warming... it's here folks

It's cold and raining in Africa where I come from but it's supposed to be summer right now... Up here in Toronto we get tropical style rains and floods every spring now. The snow in texas might be a new norm....

we did it, congratulations

everyone gets a darwin award

EbAMC3.gif

humans :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Take a look at this, this is how these cac survivalist groups are planning...

Notice how he talks about the prisoners, calls em “dindus”....

His plan was alot of bs.....I’d focus more on highway/freeway access and other things...but this is how they think. U need to study ur enemy.

I had a feeling he didnt wanna say but he wanted to say white people group up against these “dindus” or “not really human/non rational people” that he was referring to in the video....

Yall needa be preparing. Get on ya survivalism shyt. Drawing out contingency plans.

I do think something will come soon.
Not gonna get into specifics right now but something has got to give with all the injustices in this country....

If u can, get some weapons, get into martial arts, start training urself, learn how to hunt, fish and live off the land...

Yep, people better start preparing, getting their life right with God and stop expecting their version of white daddy to come and save them. These politicians don't care an iota about you. What's going to matter is the network YOU create and in getting prepared. Think about Noah before the flood. Everyone thought he was crazy until the doors on the ark started and the rains came. When things start calming down, you better use that as an opportunity to PREPARE.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i bought a bunch of wilderness survival stuff last year and even set up a bugout bag. but this whole dallas thing has me thinking about two things.

Water and Power. Gonna stock up on bottled water. easy

anybody have any good references for power generators? I was think about getting an electrician to setup one of those switches to the house so you can plug a generator into and give your whole house power using gas.

or if that is too much of a hassle i might just buy one of those kerosine heaters.

Last edited:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
My opinion.

People that prepare/want for sociality to fall off on some "last of us" are the ones that couldn't function in it.

If you believe in science, history etc then you would understand how far we came as an sociality and that type of regression are impossible.

Move to Afganastan to play out these fantasies