Get Into Survivalism Brehs

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So I made some snares and set them up because you never know and the last thing you want to do is try to do something for the first time when you NEED to do it.

IMG-20201004-134012-02.jpg

IMG-20201004-134012-01.jpg

Whatever got into the snare chewed through it and escaped.

I set another and went about my day.

Decided to check it before bed and let's just say tomorrow I'll be processing a squirrel. Which I need to do. It's been a long time since I've done one.

Who knows when it was caught. Rigor set in, plus it's a city/local public squirrel. You don't eat those.

dont click if you don't like hunting and don't want to see a deceased animal

@Squirrel :no:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just some MREs and protein packets, first aid kits. Fire starter kit.
Rifle and glock pistol
Map
knives
Thanks bro
I am following this guideline here

Bug Out Bag Essentials Checklist

One thing i dont have is mre and protein packets. I bought a TON of dried beans,rice, and frozen veggies in case of food shortages during beginning of pandemic.

I have plenty of guns. I recently bought 2 life straws and shyt load of hand/foot warmers. Thinking of going to dollar store this week to reup on first aid supplies.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Thanks bro
I am following this guideline here

Bug Out Bag Essentials Checklist

One thing i dont have is mre and protein packets. I bought a TON of dried beans,rice, and frozen veggies in case of food shortages during beginning of pandemic.

I have plenty of guns. I recently bought 2 life straws and shyt load of hand/foot warmers. Thinking of going to dollar store this week to reup on first aid supplies.

MREs are a must man. It tastes like shyt sometimes but those calories are essential. Don't forget socks too man.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I got this 72 hour pack a couple of months ago:

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Q8K1QCP?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Also picked up some food tablets:

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B086MFL91F?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

And some Mayday food rations:

s-l400.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
my survival kit is mostly just guns and ammo. :demonic:

but i also got a bugout bag kit with all the type of gear you would need to survive in the wilderness. water filtration, fire, hunting fishing etc.

but realistically i don't really see wilderness survival every being needed. Food shortages could happen though, so stocking up long term food item might be something better for me to do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You have any recommendations for brands? I'm thinking about getting a small supply of them.
Well you need sustinance and energy out there mountain house packs down easier than a field stripped MRE

For energy I use sport beans. I used to use GU roctane gel but it doesn't give me as much energy. I also use Tailwind powder and hammer nutrition tabs when running in the heat. All this stuff is lighter than a mre

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
my survival kit is mostly just guns and ammo. :demonic:

but i also got a bugout bag kit with all the type of gear you would need to survive in the wilderness. water filtration, fire, hunting fishing etc.

but realistically i don't really see wilderness survival every being needed. Food shortages could happen though, so stocking up long term food item might be something better for me to do.
Almost any survival expert will tell you to bug in rather than bug out especially if you're talking long term.

I have a get home bag (no guns though since I'm overseas) not a real bugout bag

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could anyone explain to me in the simplest way how to turn my hybrid car into a possible generator? I have a Prius (regular, not a plug in) and read that people have done that using a power inverter. Any help would be appreciated.