Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Boutta turn my block into Santana’s Town.
:deadmanny:
BnXUCI.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Acts 2:19
I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

Revelation 8:7
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.
Revelation 13:16‭-‬18 NKJV
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Revelation 13:16‭-‬18 NKJV
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

It's time to fast and prepare yourself :blessed:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't want to do this here. This is a survival thread entry.

But radio's. We should already have them and now how to use them.

I might be getting my ham radio license on the 28th of this month.

I already know how to make an am/fm radio and a repeater (and have done it).

I don't know if it'll come to that but I use my radios when hunting.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I got mine. I won't throw my call sign up publicly but it has NEVER been easier in history to get a ham license. You don't have to learn Morse code anymore (though the Technician license long didn't require it).

Start out with a 2M/70cm VHF HT (handheld). Remember HT are the handheld ones, NOT mobile which are larger ones you put in your car that run off the car battery. You can get a mobile one after that though installing it in some cars is a bytch.

Once you have that know the repeaters in your area since 2m/70cm only broadcasts line of sight. You need a higher level license to broadcast in HF which does long distance (bounces off ionosphere in atmosphere). That takes a lot more equipment, larger antenna, etc.

Also there is a Black ham radio organization OMIK