Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Fitness topics in TLR never let me down. I always wonder why people believe some of the things they post and then remember this is the same place that believes squating or deadlifting heavy means you won't be able to walk when you're 50 :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Wait what which idiot said that??

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Down 25lbs since last August and abs are finally starting to show a little

Weighed in today at 203 which is a huge accomplishment since at my heaviest I was 233. But when I started taking shyt serious in August I was ranging around 228 or so.
Don’t dap this.

Work stress. Family issues and death of a relative. I’m up to 260 rn :sadbron:we gon get back tho. Beleeee dat

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don’t dap this.

Work stress. Family issues and death of a relative. I’m up to 260 rn :sadbron:we gon get back tho. Beleeee dat
Don't let these nikkas body shame you breh. The Garden welcomes all

mnZnPQU.jpg
uHuy8Ly.jpg

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Fitness topics in TLR never let me down. I always wonder why people believe some of the things they post and then remember this is the same place that believes squating or deadlifting heavy means you won't be able to walk when you're 50 :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
you gon break your spine

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever seen written regarding fitness/nutrition. You've said nothing here. No one can outwork a bad diet. Anyone absorbing one iota of this guy's ignorance is setting themselves up for long-term failure.

Bet. So everyone with good results out there has their diet dialed in. :mjlol:

lame post trying to humble brag and not helping anyone.

Wasn't even humble bragging and my job is not to help anyone, I'm not a personal trainer. :skip:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

You already know. :francis:

Dudes always say that kitchen > gym shyt but make posts in here when they finally bench two plates after allegedly "lifting" for years.

You can count the squat/dead receipts posted each year on one hand.

Yeah, if your diet ain't shyt and you don't squat/deadlift like that you prolly won't have any gainz while working out at Planet Fitness. :skip:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Think I'm getting old, once the new year hit my knees started going crazy and I can't squat without pain

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I gotta go real hard to make my biceps grow if it's any consolation. Triceps grow fine. Biceps.... :snoop:
Hopefully you're doing low weight high reps and not going heavy weight low reps. Hit both heads of the biceps. Add chin ups to your routine. Gymnasts do those which is why they have big ass biceps.

Daps
Hopefully you're doing low weight high reps and not going heavy weight low reps. Hit both heads of the biceps. Add chin ups to your routine. Gymnasts do those which is why they have big ass biceps.

Game changer :ohhh: I'm going to try this. I'll be back to either rep you or neg you after a month or so.