Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
fukk corona these bytches gonna love this dad bod when I hit portugal in july :wow:, we move breh
Lol I was about to hit you up. They saying Portugal a go it looks like. But I'll wait to see how it looks by may before I book anything I learned from Puerto Rico

But if Afronation fall thru I'm looking at Barbados for either haywire weekend that same weekend as Afronation or for crop over later in July.

Regardless we moveee

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Lol I was about to hit you up. They saying Portugal a go it looks like. But I'll wait to see how it looks by may before I book anything I learned from Puerto Rico

But if Afronation fall thru I'm looking at Barbados for either haywire weekend that same weekend as Afronation or for crop over later in July.

Regardless we moveee
heard dream weekend in negril is about to be a force. cant make too many plans though. afronation alone eating into my expenses for the year. My boy was at haywire weekend in atl this past weekend

so far it's
Portugal
London
Houston
and maybe Dubai/morroco but we'll see

next year Brazil and Japan hopefully

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
heard dream weekend in negril is about to be a force. cant make too many plans though. afronation alone eating into my expenses for the year. My boy was at haywire weekend in atl this past weekend

so far it's
Portugal
London
Houston
and maybe Dubai/morroco but we'll see

next year Brazil and Japan hopefully
Dubai looking dead this summer

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are the bytches?
First time going to Portugal...been going to rolling loud since 2017...bytches be wit it but last act of the day doesn't finish by midnight(usually standing for 6 hours...shawties are usually tired)

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are the bytches?

Usually fine ass chicks mostly black & mixed, few other races, from all over Europe & few across the world

Females out number men, at least 70% of the people who attend these events are females, you will eat well especially if your body & mouthpiece is decent

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Crazy how ya’ll in here talking about Afronation. Been plotting to go for my bday

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Man I’m playing got a trip coming up July.
I need to get back in there and produce something
It's that time again, stay ready, so you don't have to get ready :wow:
You Done You Know It GIF - You Done You Know It You Know GIFs