Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjlol: @ all the struggling non beach body portable earthquake ass nikkas
I keeps my beach body 365 a year :umad:
Catch up u lazy fat fukks

You already know.

And then muhfukkas in here will get mad at other posters when they need to get mad at the man in the mirror and attack them love handles. :ufdup:

Outta shape fukks. :hhh:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
No excuse for a man to not go to gym or workout 3 times a week. That’s 4 hours a week if you factor in transportation, showering, etc.

If you can’t devote 4 hours a week to your health what are you doing?
100 percent. I'm ready now (for what its worth i was doing a lot of skating and swimming specifically to shed a lot of the fat I gained during the xmas period) Excited to become a new person tbh..

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I need to get my diet back in check:francis: been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week (Crossfit) and took up running (still building up in distance). Gut is still there because I can't eat clean though. From 2020-2022 I was sugar-free and doing intermittent fasting, so consider this my check-in to get back on that.

voiture

All Star
Daps
I need to get my diet back in check:francis: been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week (Crossfit) and took up running (still building up in distance). Gut is still there because I can't eat clean though. From 2020-2022 I was sugar-free and doing intermittent fasting, so consider this my check-in to get back on that.
Drink water throughout the day and eat once a day. Cheat code I use.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No excuse for a man to not go to gym or workout 3 times a week. That’s 4 hours a week if you factor in transportation, showering, etc.

If you can’t devote 4 hours a week to your health what are you doing?

BREH. 4-6 hours of a 168 hour week THAT'S IT.

Some brehs nut off (pause) triple that amount of time on The Coli/social media weekly smh.

My trainers kick my ass and my body be screaming after hoopin, but the way I feel mentally and the results are :blessed:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Drink water throughout the day and eat once a day. Cheat code I use.
I used to be able to do one meal a day but I work in healthcare, which means irregular work hours. I can do serious fasting and work, but not combined with serious work-outs. I might have to make a system of two meals on gym days, one day on off days or something

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
People forget/dont understand you can’t outwork a bad diet and you can’t make gains without the right diet,

Fitness is the easy part diet is the hard part and the real thing that makes a difference.
You can outwork a bad diet if you have elite metabolism

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't let these nikkas body shame you breh. The Garden welcomes all

mnZnPQU.jpg
uHuy8Ly.jpg
Don’t worry …in three months they could have toned gym bodies.
:troll:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
what happened to the other workout thread? I was posting then I couldn't find it any longer

bout to drop my jit to school then get this work in 💪🏿