Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
People forget/dont understand you can’t outwork a bad diet and you can’t make gains without the right diet,

Fitness is the easy part diet is the hard part and the real thing that makes a difference.

Shiet, I lost hella weight. I'm bout to get back into the gym ASAP, and make that shyt my life.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Shiet, I lost hella weight. I'm bout to get back into the gym ASAP, and make that shyt my life.
No excuse for a man to not go to gym or workout 3 times a week. That’s 4 hours a week if you factor in transportation, showering, etc.

If you can’t devote 4 hours a week to your health what are you doing?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
People forget/dont understand you can’t outwork a bad diet

Some people can because they have the metabolism and/or favorable genetics for building muscle. shyt gets even easier to do if you're on certain anabolics.

Just like there's folks that eat salads and boiled chicken and work out and still look like shyt, there are folks going through McDonald's every other day and putting the 'dieters' to shame.

If you think outworking a bad diet isn't possible, it just isn't possible for you. :yeshrug:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some people can because they have the metabolism and/or favorable genetics for building muscle. shyt gets even easier to do if you're on certain anabolics.

Just like there's folks that eat salads and boiled chicken and work out and still look like shyt, there are folks going through McDonald's every other day and putting the 'dieters' to shame.

If you think outworking a bad diet isn't possible, it just isn't possible for you. :yeshrug:

Yep some people can outwork a bad diet to a certain extent, they’ll be fukked up internally but they still look great visibly

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Still giving out the worst fitness advice possible I see :comeon: the vast majority of people on earth can’t outwork a bad diet. Some can get away with it but it will catch them and even if they don’t get fat eating unhealthy leads to long term issues.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

lame post trying to humble brag and not helping anyone.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

This is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever seen written regarding fitness/nutrition. You've said nothing here. No one can outwork a bad diet. Anyone absorbing one iota of this guy's ignorance is setting themselves up for long-term failure.

Daps

Yep and then you got people that have different muscle groups that they can work out once a month and it still grows.

My chest grows if I do one push up. I'm exaggerating but not really :pachaha:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily.

what tends to happen is people stop between routines and their muscles deflate.

but c/s, im in good shape now. my biceps are like hulkamania pythons brother.

Nikka said 3 weeks to get brolic

:mjlol:

If that was the case, everyone and they mama would be out there lookin like Patrick Willis.