Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If you’re not already well on your way to get in in the beach shape, you’re not gonna get there now

True, but there’s still time to make considerable progress. About 3 months before Memorial Day Weekend. And you should still be working at it through summer.

Even if you don’t hit your goal, if you make good progress in the next 90 days you'll be better off.

If you’re cutting to 180 from 220, you’ll feel better at 200 than at 220 even though you haven’t hit the main goal.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
True, but there’s still time to make considerable progress. About 3 months before Memorial Day Weekend. And you should still be working at it through summer.

Even if you don’t hit your goal, if you make good progress in the next 90 days you'll be better off.

If you’re cutting to 180 from 220, you’ll feel better at 200 than at 220 even though you haven’t hit the main goal.

I definitely encourage every coli breh to get in shape and get their diet right, I’m just trying to keep peoples expectations in check

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
On a cut, but still lifting, working on my six pack :mjlit: (but still making sure I work my shoulders and back with pullups so I can get a v-taper/broad shoulders while skinny, don't wanna look like a scrawny twig :whoa:)

Then planning to bulk during late May early June :mjlit: