Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Been dropping weight since the end of last year after my weight ballooned to over 260.

My issue is I have large amount of muscle and I can’t resistance train like I used to, so it’s lots of walking (4-5m) or biking (10m).

Been logging my food and have a calorie limit of 2200, which I easily stay within. I’m down 14 by not changing much more.

It’s not super fast, but I used to power lift and know the crazy diets that I can drop quicker but they won’t maintain the weight loss. One meal a day, intermittent fasting, etc are good for a quick goal but not sure they’re the best for a long life of eating right.
You actually only need to do high volume to maintain muscle. It serves the same purpose. High volume, low weight.

Some dumbbells or resistance bands would do you good. Even calisthenics if you’re that desperate

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What’s the issue? Not seeing it unless I’m missing something.
Been dropping weight since the end of last year after my weight ballooned to over 260.

My issue is I have large amount of muscle and I can’t resistance train like I used to, so it’s lots of walking (4-5m) or biking (10m).

Been logging my food and have a calorie limit of 2200, which I easily stay within. I’m down 14 by not changing much more.

It’s not super fast, but I used to power lift and know the crazy diets that I can drop quicker but they won’t maintain the weight loss. One meal a day, intermittent fasting, etc are good for a quick goal but not sure they’re the best for a long life of eating right.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
This year more than any (well, since March 2020) I've paid particular attention to my cardio/ endurance/ stamina.

Yesterday, went on a 10 mi walk...with a 30 lb weighted vest.:wow:
Leave that weighted vest alone dawg. I use to fw a 25 lb vest for my cardio sessions. I’m dealing with a herniated disc right now. My PT guy told me to keep the vest 15 lb or under

don’t put added weight on ya back if you don’t have to

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Leave that weighted vest alone dawg. I use to fw a 25 lb vest for my cardio sessions. I’m dealing with a herniated disc right now. My PT guy told me to keep the vest 15 lb or under

Much appreciated. Definitely noticed & felt back compression.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Got about 20 pounds at most to lose to be ready :wow:

We gonna be out here :mjlit:

I've been sprinting for about 10 minutes 3 times a week and that shyt is a cheat code. Fat starting to go now

However more importantly the past year has shown me has important physical fitness especially cardio is for my mental abd spiritual wellbeing. It really is a lifestyle

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

What's your stats tho?? I'm 6'5/245 and use a 30 lb weighted vest and feel fine. :jbhmm: