Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I used to exclusively do this on fridays, when I knew I'd be going out later.

Had my chest n arms looking swole for sure.

Another excercise for chest I was impressed with was dog walks.

Take two hex sides dumbells(rounds won't work) and get down into the push up position.
Place sliders under feet, tucked together.

Keeping the back straight, walk forward on the dumbells via the hands, around 2 meters. Then stop, and maintaining form, do ten push ups.

Do this forward and back around 6 times, over a 20 foot space.
Would you recommend morethan 1x a week and you got any other chest workouts, tired of the regular barbell, db presses

I dunno tbh.

If I was gonna do it more than once, beginning of the week and then end of it I think would give the most yields, in terms of rest and recuperation.

And I just gave you two more in my next post breh.

I'm tapped out.

Add some battle ropes n tire flips I guess.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I dunno tbh.

If I was gonna do it more than once, beginning of the week and then end of it I think would give the most yields, in terms of rest and recuperation.

And I just gave you two more in my next post breh.

I'm tapped out.

Add some battle ropes n tire flips I guess.
Preciate it, none of my gyms have hex dumbells though but :feedme:when you get time

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m joining Crunch Fitness today. I’ve been going to the gym but I realize I’m more motivated when I’m doing classes(Zumba, bootcamp, boxing), than on my own. And Blink (current gym) doesn’t have any of that.

I really just need to tone more for the summer.

Word

I was that "in the zone" cat at the gym that kept to myself and focused on my own routine.

One day the gym trainer invited me to her class with other members for free and said fukk it.

She pushed me to hella hard and I thought I was in shape. Nope! Im gonna continue to go because I can use the coaching and motivated to be the best in that class.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 235 in September I’m 205 now:wow:

I stopped eating after 1-2pm, and if I had to it was something light like fruit or oatmeal

Drunk nothing but water.

Worked out and hooped 2-3x out the week.nothing crazy just 2 miles on the treadmill and weightlifting

still got a lil abdominal fat I wanna get rid of, I wanna get to 190.

i don’t fw sweets, nor red meat...my biggest weakness is a bag of chips and pizza :mjcry:
My dude we gone have to link. I was 230 in October only down to 224 now. I'm trying to tone & lose this stomach:mjcry:

If only I get my ass on the treadmill I hate running & prefer the bike.

Damn that dark liquor

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My dude we gone have to link. I was 230 in October only down to 224 now. I'm trying to tone & lose this stomach:mjcry:

If only I get my ass on the treadmill I hate running & prefer the bike.

Damn that dark liquor
Man look I don’t even work out super heavy. All that extra bs you see on these fitness pages and YouTube is cool and all but you really just need to get into a regimen that works for you and let’s you see results

2-3 miles at a solid pace on the treadmill
40 sit-ups + pushups
20 Burpees
Then I’ll fw the weights briefly
Afterwards, run 2-3 games of pickup or hit the bike.

I went to the doc in September and the scale said 238 and I started getting man boobs and a belly which I’ve never had. That moment i knew it was time for a change:flabbynsick:

200 sits nice on a 6’2 frame:ehh: just need to get toned up now

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man look I don’t even work out super heavy. All that extra bs you see on these fitness pages and YouTube is cool and all but you really just need to get into a regimen that works for you and let’s you see results

2-3 miles at a solid pace on the treadmill
40 sit-ups + pushups
20 Burpees
Then I’ll fw the weights briefly
Afterwards, run 2-3 games of pickup or hit the bike.

I went to the doc in September and the scale said 238 and I started getting man boobs and a belly which I’ve never had. That moment i knew it was time for a change:flabbynsick:

200 sits nice on a 6’2 frame:ehh: just need to get toned up now
What time do you start eating if you stop after 1-2PM

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What time do you start eating if you stop after 1-2PM
I wake up at 5 for work, I’m at work at 6:30. Have a light breakfast(yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, bagel etc) around 7:30-8.

Have lunch at 11:30

Light snack at my 1:15 break such as crackers, fruit, peanuts, sunflower seeds etc and that’ll be it for the day.

Like I said some days I get real hungry after 1-2pm and I’ll have granola w/ almond milk, oatmeal, fruit, salad etc for “dinner”

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I wake up at 5 for work, I’m at work at 6:30. Have a light breakfast(yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, bagel etc) around 7:30-8.

Have lunch at 11:30

Light snack at my 1:15 break such as crackers, fruit, peanuts, sunflower seeds etc and that’ll be it for the day.

Like I said some days I get real hungry after 1-2pm and I’ll have granola w/ almond milk, oatmeal, fruit, salad etc for “dinner”
You eat like my 2 year old SOn no cap , literally :mjlol::mjlol: