Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I was 235 in September I’m 205 now:wow:

I stopped eating after 1-2pm, and if I had to it was something light like fruit or oatmeal

Drunk nothing but water.

Worked out and hooped 2-3x out the week.nothing crazy just 2 miles on the treadmill and weightlifting

still got a lil abdominal fat I wanna get rid of, I wanna get to 190.

i don’t fw sweets, nor red meat...my biggest weakness is a bag of chips and pizza :mjcry:

Same here. Was 253, now I'm 206 :wow:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Update on this I’m :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: asl now

My lowest in February was 201. Just weighed myself I’m at 215:mjcry: Damn near gained half of the weight I lost back over 3 months. My belly came back and all the muscle I gained is gone.

I just feel ass cuz I was on a good regimen with fasting and exercise, all that shyt went out the window when the gyms locked and work told me to stay home(with pay :wow:)

they talking bout opening these gyms in early June, I’ll be that first mf in there the first day back.
Damn cuz hate it had to be you. Lot of dudes fell off once the lockdown hit.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm at 210 after going as high as 215. Goal is 205. My elbow has been acting up but I'm trying to do as much as I can.
I'm in a program. I been pumping everyday! :russ:

Yeah man if your elbow starts hurting stop doing whatever exercise you have been doing immediately and don't look back. It will just get worse. I had that issue with up right rows. Thank me later.:unimpressed:

*Tommy John's surgery aka pitchers elbow shyt will f u up

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Where you at now?

210 :francis:

Quarantine fukked my flow up since my plan was highly dependent on using the gym down the street from me. I've cleaned up some of my eating/drinking habits though.
The coli keeping me accountable:wow: