Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The gym I went to yesterday is probably doing worse than all their chains.

They offered one month for $45, unlimited workouts. I know it's a promo to get you in the gym but that membership is 179 regularly. The package with 8 sessions was $119 (not gonna lie, I'm thinking about) but I'll likely cancel this after the first month

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
posters should only post on fitness topics with proof of their stats.

coli 90% fat pot bellied chicken wing dudes. :russ:

if you not throwing proof i take all comments as the gist it is. posters fuming at my pythons :hhh:

SwIKTMy.jpg
Yea those are some pythons alright :laff:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
NwU3rez.jpg

A7MDbOY.jpg

im in my studio so to hell with the scrappy comments.

who ever is popping shyt because they are sloppy and frail as shyt, miss me with your bullshyt. i work for a living.

dont quote me without proof, get your complimentary dap. im out of here. :russ:

vK6460f.jpg

:wow: not an ounce of fat on the kid.

:wow: no p*ssy ass diet too, ask the whatyoucooking thread. i eat lavish. fakkits.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I bought a 6 pack of sprite and that's going to be the last pop I drink until I drop 15-20 pounds and get cut up :beli:

I always fall into the trap of eating late at night, so while I get used to that it's going to be hard for me

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
NwU3rez.jpg

A7MDbOY.jpg

im in my studio so to hell with the scrappy comments.

who ever is popping shyt because they are sloppy and frail as shyt, miss me with your bullshyt. i work for a living.

dont quote me without proof, get your complimentary dap. im out of here. :russ:

vK6460f.jpg

:wow: not an ounce of fat on the kid.

:wow: no p*ssy ass diet too, ask the whatyoucooking thread. i eat lavish. fakkits.
Ok do ya thang :salute:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
losing weight isnt an indicator of being healthy.

you cant be this dumb. If you want to lose weight then it boils down to calories in vs calories out. If you actually want to be healthy then balance diet.

Have no idea where you got this assumption. If you're gonna quote me, don't have a dumbass reply like this

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You never work the same body part everyday.
That's more in theory not practice. In short spurts you can work the same body part every day and you'll get crazy results, you just can't put too much weight on whatever area you're training. I mean, just from a logical standpoint, people who work many manual labor jobs are working out the same body parts every day, calisthenics as well, etc.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's more in theory not practice. In short spurts you can work the same body part every day and you'll get crazy results, you just can't put too much weight on whatever area you're training. I mean, just from a logical standpoint, people who work many manual labor jobs are working out the same body parts every day, calisthenics as well, etc.
Well people working jobs aren’t using those muscles in the direction of damaging them to encourage growth and repair. That’s not an apt comparison.

To @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman point, if you are training for progressive overload then training the same muscle groups everyday is counter productive from a rest and recovery perspective. There are exceptions but that’s fairly small set of muscles or it’s a targeted program but even then it’s not everyday.

If you aren’t putting too much weight on the area then that begs the question of what is the goal and how effective is it if you can train that area every day not cause muscle damage to the point of needing rest.

TLDR y’all are probably talking about to different types of training.

Last edited: