Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Give us the coli science bro

Not Coli science, actual science

Dumbass who drew/wrote that looks at weight loss as a simple addition/subtraction of calories. So I could eat donuts and crackers all day and I will lose weight and be healthy, as long as they are low in calories?

And to put sleep as the 2nd least important is all I need to know about that chart :dead:

People who have no clue about Biochemistry giving out dumbass advice

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
-Lift at least 3x week
-Lift heavy (within reason)
-Reduce cardio
-More carbs (or consider keto)
-Get plenty of rest (7+ hours/night)

Kinda depends on your genetics, but generally this is the way to get there.

Protein shakes with milk for bulking & Protein shakes with water for cutting?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Dumbass who drew/wrote that looks at weight loss as a simple addition/subtraction of calories. So I could eat donuts and crackers all day and I will lose weight and be healthy, as long as they are low in calories?

And to put sleep as the 2nd least important is all I need to know about that chart :dead:

I see your point and that’s the problem with a lot of these threads. Yes you can lose weight eating doughnuts and crackers if you are in a deficit. To your point is that optimal for overall health? Likely not.

Point being anyone can through out keto and fasting and lot of other methods but what is best for your health, what is sustainable and what will make you look best assuming that’s important.

Some of these suggestions just lack nuisance and long range thinking.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

@
I see your point and that’s the problem with a lot of these threads. Yes you can lose weight eating doughnuts and crackers if you are in a deficit. To your point is that optimal for overall health? Likely not.

Point being anyone can through out keto and fasting and lot of other methods but what is best for your health, what is sustainable and what will make you look best assuming that’s important.

Some of these suggestions just lack nuisance and long range thinking.

if youre goal(it is most people’s goal) is fat loss the most important thing is calories in < Calories

you’re example doesn’t discredit the pyramids because whatever your method is to fat loss has to be sustainable to get consistent long term results

and yes being a healthy weight is better than being overweight

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
SwIKTMy.jpg

if you want to get brolic it takes you no more than 3 weeks on full throttle, anyway im out of here. dudes in here dieting and are men lol. thats metrosexual shyt.

we brolic here daddy

:troll:

You might wanna find a new word in place of brolic. Like lean or something

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
SwIKTMy.jpg

aint seen a gym since last summer.

just 100 push ups a day, and of course i do a lot of cardio like walking and playing sports.

21 days in the gym, i'd be broliced out because i dont half step.

its maintaining your physique and muscles, not actually getting them.
Is that brolic to you :russ:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@

if youre goal(it is most people’s goal) is fat loss the most important thing is calories in < Calories

you’re example doesn’t discredit the pyramids because whatever your method is to fat loss has to be sustainable to get consistent long term results

and yes being a healthy weight is better than being overweight

I wasn’t really speaking about the pyramids because I hadn’t even looked at that particular post.

I’m not arguing against cals in and cals out but saying that alone lacks depth in the sense that for the average person asking that question my perspective is that it’s better to give them a more holistic approach than just saying eat less.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Is that brolic to you :russ:

not me now so much but im saying you can get brolic in 3 weeks.

i havent been to the gym since last summer, so thats just knucke push ups 100 a day since.

if i went back to the gym in 3 weeks i'd be more brolic. im thinking my forearms and muscle mass is not so bad. :russ:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
not me now so much but im saying you can get brolic in 3 weeks.

i havent been to the gym since last summer, so thats just knucke push ups 100 a day since.

if i went back to the gym in 3 weeks i'd be more brolic. im thinking my forearms and muscle mass is not so bad. :russ:
Its gonna take more than 3 weeks to get what's in that picture to be brolic but do you breh :russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

losing weight isnt an indicator of being healthy.

you cant be this dumb. If you want to lose weight then it boils down to calories in vs calories out. If you actually want to be healthy then balance diet.