Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but thats not how it works. :lolbron: its supposed to be apart of your lifestyle. Everybody's body is different. Theres a lot of factors.And on top of that, looks doesnt equal fitness or good health. Quit pushing those myths. You dont have a reason to do that shyt. You're not fitness trainer or getting paid behind the lies these folks push for a paycheck. It would be in your best interest to do what's best for you and do your research. Be proud of your body regardless because you're not going to look like anybody else but yourself. Half of these guys dont even know what they're doing and then on top of that, some of them using substances they shouldn't be fukking with to help get them their look Looks arent everything. Folks be all looking muscled up and ripped but their insides are all shyt.

Folks watch way too much TV and listen to too much bullshyt. Cant be real.

If you don't have your mind right then the gym probably isnt it. You can either use it to better yourself or to fukk yourself up in the head. Folks work out their egos more than they do with their bodies and their minds in the gym.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To add... 10 sets of barbell curls, tricep push downs, and lateral raises EVERYDAY will get your arms dramatic results. Just don't go too heavy so you don't hurt yourself... Make certain you get enough protein and throw in some creatine for recovery.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Go back and read the ENTIRE sentence. I clearly said: "Going to the gym is irrelevant IF you are eating all the time." You convieniently ignored the "if" and what came after. If you eat like a pig then going to the gym becomes irrelevant cause whatever fat you lost in the gym will be right back in your body thanks to how much you eat.

Get your reading comprehension skills up breh.
It’s never irrelevant it has benefits even if weight loss isn’t happening.

Get your common sense up

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I go hard in the gym 5 times a week and I'm always in a fasted state. You burn way more fat working out fasted than you ever will with food in your stomach. I actually make it a point to schedule my refeeds AFTER my most intense workouts. And those regularly happen after a 70+ hour fast.

Don't fall for the trick that you need to eat something before going to the gym to get an intense workout. I get better pumps now in the gym in my fasted state than I ever did when I was doing what everyone else in doing.

Breh I've worked out on an empty stomach before. If I do manage to not throw up, my lifts are half assed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s never irrelevant it has benefits even if weight loss isn’t happening.

Get your common sense up

Most people go to the gym for vanity reasons (i.e. to look good). Most aren't there trying to get stronger. If you're most people and your goal is to look good by losing body fat then going to the gym is irrelevant for your purposes if you are still eating like a pig.

But sure if you're that 1% that doesn't care if you're fat and your goal is be some power lifter then yes even when you eat like shyt the gym is beneficial to you. Most people just aren't in this boat. Most people are in the gym cause they want to be more sexually desirable to the opposite sex.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Most people go to the gym for vanity reasons (i.e. to look good). Most aren't there trying to get stronger. If you're most people and your goal is to look good by losing body fat then going to the gym is irrelevant for your purposes if you are still eating like a pig.

But sure if you're that 1% that doesn't care if you're fat and your goal is be some power lifter then yes even when you eat like shyt the gym is beneficial to you. Most people just aren't in this boat. Most people are in the gym cause they want to be more sexually desirable to the opposite sex.
You still don’t get it but carry on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I've worked out on an empty stomach before. If I do manage to not throw up, my lifts are half assed

That's cause your body hasn't entered ketosis yet and adapted to this new lifestyle. Hear me out on this:

When I first started fasting I felt like shyt. I started off with a 3 and half day fast. I was in bed most of that time. I had zero energy to do anything let alone go to the gym. With that said, my body adapted soon after. Once my body learned that instead of relying on the food I give it for energy that it could instead feed on its own stored body fat for energy (in process called ketosis) everything changed. After that first brutal fast I did another one and it went much better. I was less hungry and had way more energy. My body became what some people call "fat adapted". It adapted to using stored body fat for energy instead of relying on food. That's why now I can go 3-4 days without any food but still feel great and workout like a beast in the gym. My body is still getting all the energy it used to get when I was feeding it everyday but now instead of feeding on food its feeding on stored body fat.

This is how I lost 30 lbs in 30 days while still eating whatever I wanted on my refeed days. During those 30 days, I still ate pizza. I still ate burgers. I still ate pasta. And yet I was melting fat off my body like I was Frosty the Snowman in the middle of summer. This is why I call fasting the best diet possible. It gives you the best results with zero downside. All other diets require you to sacrifice something. Fasting requires zero sacrifice. Now I know some might say that I'm sacrificing eating everyday. I don't consider that a sacrifice. I consider it a gift. Its only after you start fasting that you realize how unnatural eating everyday is. Once your body becomes "fat adapted" you stop feeling hungry. I actually feel better now on my fasting days than I do on days I eat. There's nothing better than having an empty stomach. You feel so energized and light. You don't feel bloated. You don't feel tired. Its honestly a wonderful feeling. Even after I reach my optimal body composition I will continue to fast. That is how wonderful this lifestyle is.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
stay in the gym, not really a concern. But chicks don’t really be sweating a body too much if you well put together. From what I’ve noticed. Just can’t be sloppy.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
lol you'se in this thread trying to lose weight, we naturally toned dudes dont have that problem.

if you want to get brolic it takes you no more than 3 weeks on full throttle, anyway im out of here. dudes in here dieting and are men lol. thats metrosexual shyt.

we brolic here daddy.