Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Anyone can lose 30 lbs in 1 month by fasting. Eat one meal every 3 days and the fat will melt right off. On the day you eat you don't even need to watch what you eat or how much (as long as its in a 2 hour window). Fukk you don't even need to go to the gym to lose those 30 lbs (though it does help).

Fasting gives you the benefit of ketosis without depleting your testosterone. Something the keto diet can't do.

Have you ever done this yourself or are you wildly suggesting people eat once every three days and and possibly exercise for no real good reason?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cardio is a waste of time for most people and they don’t even know it. A vending machine bag of chips and soda is around 500+ calories. Most out of shape people don’t clear that doing cardio.

Cardio and crunches are the silliest things someone fat can do. The way to get abs if your fat is to stop eating so damn much. Abs reveal themselves when your body fat % is low. No exercise can target fat in any specific body part.

The best thing an overweight person can do to lose fat is to start fasting. Caloric restriction while still eating everyday only works to a certain point. After that your hormones take over and slow down your metabolism to keep you from continuing to lose weight. Prolonged fasting breaks through this plateaus and give you a way to keep losing fat until you have washboard abs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be incorrect. Reasonable exercise is never a bad thing unless you simply can’t.

The things you post sometimes are nonsense:

Where did I say exercise was bad? I said how much you eat plays a far greater role in your weight than how often you go to the gym. You can work out everyday for 2 hours but if you are eating all the time you'll never lose weight. You'll stay fat despite all the work in the gym.

Everyone who is in good shape knows what and how much you eat plays a bigger role in your health and wellbeing than simply going to the gym.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Where did I say exercise was bad? I said how much you eat plays a far greater role in your weight than how often you go to the gym. You can work out everyday for 2 hours but if you are eating all the time you'll never lose weight. You'll stay fat despite all the work in the gym.

Everyone who is in good shape knows what and how much you eat plays a bigger role in your health and wellbeing than simply going to the gym.
You said gym is irrelevant and its just not.

It’s not optimal to eat whatever and think exercise will overcome it but let’s not suggest you drop exercise just because diet is not dialed in.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You can lose 50 lbs in 2 months easy if you start fasting.

Eat one meal every 3 days for 2 months and you'll melt that 50 lbs right off. At first it'll be hard. But your body will adjust quickly making it super easy to fast that long.

Not rushing, it's a process. Besides I'll need fuel if I wanna hit the gym and box at the same time. Counting calories isn't that bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes no sense. Keto is essentially just a high fat/high protein/low carb diet. All you pretty much eat is meat, veggies and fat. Getting rid of sugar and carbs turns you into a bytch?? :mindblown: Make it make sense.

Take the risk if you like but as a man I ain't going near any diet where there is a risk of lowering my testosterone as a man.

Also you said high protein. That's not keto. 75% of calories come from fat in a keto diet. Only 20% come from protein. And less than 5% from carbs. So that means its a high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet.

I live a fasting focused lifestyle. I only eat one meal every 3 days. During that meal I eat whatever the fukk I want and fill myself up as much as I can in 2 hours. I don't count calories or macros. I just try to eat as nutritious a meal as possible. I actually lose fat living this way while gaining/maintaining muscle. This is a far better lifestyle than the bullshyt keto diet.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
cardio is a waste of time for most people and they don’t even know it. A vending machine bag of chips and soda is around 500+ calories. Most out of shape people don’t clear that doing cardio.

Gonna disagree with this. Cardio is good for your heart, lungs, and blood flow. Your cardiovascular system. Without cardio you'll be tired and out of breath. If I had to choose between weights and cardio I'm picking the later

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Anybody wanna develop a chest, do this.

Gotta have space tho.

Get an agility ladder.

Mines has eleven rungs on it.

Place it down, then assume the pushup position, facing the width.

Work your way down the ladder, 6 reps on each rung.
At the other end, work your way back, hitting 5 reps on each rung.
Continued in a likewise manner, until you're down to 1 rep on each rung.

That's 165 push ups going in descended order.
Now hit it, going up, ie start from 1 rep per rung and work back to 6 reps per.

That's 462 reps, and I use to do both regular push ups and diamonds.

Diamonds descending and regs ascending.

Chest lines were deeper than the pimpled buttcrack of a woman with 54 inch hips and cheeks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever done this yourself or are you wildly suggesting people eat once every three days and and possibly exercise for no real good reason?

I have been living a fasting focused lifestyle for nearly 3 months now. I only eat once every 2-3 days now. In the beginning I was doing 3-4 day fasts. Its actually very easy. In that time I've lost a lot of fat. I lost 30 lbs in the first 30 days. After that I cranked up the lifting in the gym and started eat more frequently (2-3 days instead of 3-4 days). I've gained muscle mass this way while still losing fat.

This lifestyle allows me to reach optimal shape (which IMO is around 10% body fat) while eating what I want and not having to watch calories and macros. Fasting literally has no negatives. Some people thing that by fasting this much I'm always hungry. FALSE. I'm actually never hungry. My body has gotten used to fasting now that it no longer sends out the hunger hormone Ghrelin to my brain (which is what makes us hungry). Instead my body goes right to ketosis and just feeds on its own stored fat reserves for energy.

The only reason I even eat every 2-3 days now is so I can continue to build muscle. I feel most comfortable fasting for 3-4 days on the regular. I feel much better on days that I'm fasting than on days I've eaten.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said gym is irrelevant and its just not.

Go back and read the ENTIRE sentence. I clearly said: "Going to the gym is irrelevant IF you are eating all the time." You convieniently ignored the "if" and what came after. If you eat like a pig then going to the gym becomes irrelevant cause whatever fat you lost in the gym will be right back in your body thanks to how much you eat.

Get your reading comprehension skills up breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not rushing, it's a process. Besides I'll need fuel if I wanna hit the gym and box at the same time. Counting calories isn't that bad

I go hard in the gym 5 times a week and I'm always in a fasted state. You burn way more fat working out fasted than you ever will with food in your stomach. I actually make it a point to schedule my refeeds AFTER my most intense workouts. And those regularly happen after a 70+ hour fast.

Don't fall for the trick that you need to eat something before going to the gym to get an intense workout. I get better pumps now in the gym in my fasted state than I ever did when I was doing what everyone else in doing.