Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Might be what they can handle at that time on a long road to get where they want to be...............
I dont mean to come off judgemental just saying you should be pushing yourself hard every time you are at the gym. I worked my way up from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 minutes on the row machine and after a week of doing 20 minutes I jumped up to 30 minutes. Been doing 30 minutes for a week now and started doing the row machine in november.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont mean to come off judgemental just saying you should be pushing yourself hard every time you are at the gym. I worked my way up from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 minutes on the row machine and after a week of doing 20 minutes I jumped up to 30 minutes. Been doing 30 minutes for a week now and started doing the row machine in november.
Right but pushing hard can be relative. My point is that in a vacuum you don’t know what a person is aiming form so what you see in that little window of time could be based on a lot of things you aren’t aware. Maybe they are injured, it’s a lighter volume day, etc.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Cant relate to non if this flabbynsick talk

I been a couch potato for years yet my stomach still flat as a board and mofos think i go to gym when i wear fitted tshirts.

I guess my garbage hairline was the price I had to pay for these other A1 genetic traits :wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I hate summer so I dont really care for a summer body :yeshrug: but in general I want some abs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick:

You dont wanna be that fat fukk, swimming in the pool wearing a tshirt. It takes 12 weeks (3 months) to get decent results depending on how far you are gone.

Summer is roughly 3 months away.Get in the gym or its gonna be too late

Better advice would be to tell people to stop eating so much. Going to the gym is irrelevant if you are eating all the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate summer so I dont really care for a summer body :yeshrug: but in general I want some abs

If you want abs make fasting a part of your lifestyle.

Prolonged fasting is the fastest and most effective to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Try water fasting (i.e. eat no food, only drink water) for 72 hours and see how it goes. First time its usually brutal. However, your body adapts quickly and the next time it gets easy.

If you fast like this for a month, you'll lose 30 lbs easily.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though

You can lose 50 lbs in 2 months easy if you start fasting.

Eat one meal every 3 days for 2 months and you'll melt that 50 lbs right off. At first it'll be hard. But your body will adjust quickly making it super easy to fast that long.

Daps
Better advice would be to tell people to stop eating so much. Going to the gym is irrelevant if you are eating all the time.

cardio is a waste of time for most people and they don’t even know it. A vending machine bag of chips and soda is around 500+ calories. Most out of shape people don’t clear that doing cardio.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keto diet.

Are you a female? Cause if you ain't then keto is a good way to deplete your testosterone and turn into a bytch.

Fasting actually gives you the benefit of ketosis while actually increasing your testosterone as well. So if you want to stay a man while also losing fat then fasting is the way to go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can realistically drop 20 pounds in three months. Intermittent fasting mixed with Keto and HIIT cardio will drop that weight off of you like crazy.

Anyone can lose 30 lbs in 1 month by fasting. Eat one meal every 3 days and the fat will melt right off. On the day you eat you don't even need to watch what you eat or how much (as long as its in a 2 hour window). Fukk you don't even need to go to the gym to lose those 30 lbs (though it does help).

Fasting gives you the benefit of ketosis without depleting your testosterone. Something the keto diet can't do.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Are you a female? Cause if you ain't then keto is a good way to deplete your testosterone and turn into a bytch.

Fasting actually gives you the benefit of ketosis while actually increasing your testosterone as well. So if you want to stay a man while also losing fat then fasting is the way to go.

This makes no sense. Keto is essentially just a high fat/high protein/low carb diet. All you pretty much eat is meat, veggies and fat. Getting rid of sugar and carbs turns you into a bytch?? :mindblown: Make it make sense.