Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Day one at F45 on an actual membership.

nikka finished up the free 7-days at the close locations :pachaha:

Slimmest I've ever been in years. I'm around 188 now. Niggga be puttin' on mediums for that exta :wow: effect but I don't hit the weights like that to "bulk"

I got big from drank, partying nshyt and eatin' right helped me lose the weight. Now I'm about to tone iup real quick.

30 days of doing this then it's big calisthenics to finish the process

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ive been hitting the gym consistently for 3 months. Seen results, but frankly I been slacking. I made that initial progress and havent pushed myself since then to get to phase 3.

I need to implement two-a-days

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I need to lose another 20 pounds to reach my weight loss goal. OP is right it’s doable I lost 53 pounds since July of last year.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Makes me laugh when I see people at the gym just going through the motions. Some people I see spend more time talking then working out. If you aren't pushing yourself every work out and making gains don't even waste your time.

I been doing the row machine for cardio since november, I just got up to 30 mins last week. I highly recommend it to everyone, it's a great full body work out and I've seen better results sooner from it vs. elliptical and treadmill. Row machine is way harder than any other machine too. It's funny people get on next to me I swear because they see me doing it and they end up getting off after 5 minutes. Took me almost 4 months to get up to 30 minutes but it's been worth it and I burn like 350 calories.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Makes me laugh when I see people at the gym just going through the motions. Some people I see spend more time talking then working out. If you aren't pushing yourself every work out and making gains don't even waste your time.

I been doing the row machine for cardio since november, I just got up to 30 mins last week. I highly recommend it to everyone, it's a great full body work out and I've seen better results sooner from it vs. elliptical and treadmill. Row machine is way harder than any other machine too. It's funny people get on next to me I swear because they see me doing it and they end up getting off after 5 minutes. Took me almost 4 months to get up to 30 minutes but it's been worth it and I burn like 350 calories.
Some people think that just by walking through the doors of the gym they'll magically get in shape. I be wanting to tell them how to get it in but I'm not a paid trainer and that's just one extra person I'd have to talk to in there that'll prolong my exit.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
my circle was always big into fitness + i live in a warm climate, so i've been lifting regularly since 19. once it becomes habitual, it's light work. hit the 3/4/5 club at 25, now i just maintain. 6'1/215 at anywhere between 12-15% BF. a couple of dudes i lift with semi-regularly now were DII/DIII athletes so it's good to be around serious lifters.

my diet is already straight, but to offset any creeping :flabbynsick:, i'm not drinking a single drop of alcohol after my 30th birthday. haven't drank on my past few dates... hasn't changed shyt, if they feeling you, they feeling you. :mjlit:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Thing is that unless you are watching them intently you can’t really say if they are pushing themselves. Even then unless you know their programming how do you really know?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Thing is that unless you are watching them intently you can’t really say if they are pushing themselves. Even then unless you know their programming how do you really know?
Because I do an hour of cardio when I go. It seems to be more obese people doing it.