Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i actually wanna learn before i go on vacation this summer:yeshrug: i hope its easy to learn:francis: i almost drowned like twice when i was younger:francis:

With the right teacher you'll be fine. When I learned at Y swimming was part of the summer program. We used to see who had the best dive and who could swim the farthest underwater at the pool. Not to mention when we swam laps for class it helped you stay in shape. It's great cardio.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
With the right teacher you'll be fine. When I learned at Y swimming was part of the summer program. We used to see who had the best dive and who could swim the farthest underwater at the pool. Not to mention when we swam laps for class it helped you stay in shape. It's great cardio.
how long does it take to learn:francis::francis: im going on vaca in 5 months and i want to able to at least float:francis::francis: i hate going to a beach and do nothing
and for some reason i got anxiety:mjlol::mjlol: im 28 years old and cant swim:francis::francis: im too embarrassed to go in a class:francis:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
IT credentials and workout tips. Is there another topic where coli niccas be telling straight :ducktales:? Maybe relationships with women but that is men in general and not specific to this crazy place.
The funny part is we have forums for both topics with incredibly knowledgeable people posting in them constantly:russ:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
how long does it take to learn:francis::francis: im going on vaca in 5 months and i want to able to at least float:francis::francis: i hate going to a beach and do nothing
and for some reason i got anxiety:mjlol::mjlol: im 28 years old and cant swim:francis::francis: im too embarrassed to go in a class:francis:

It's gonna depend on your learning curve and how fast you pick it up. It could be a few weeks to months, its gonna be different for everyone. Homie, don't ever be ashamed to go to a class for it, there is always gonna be peeps just like you there who is starting out. Check with your local Y or rec place that had a gym and talk with an instructor. Once you learn it and get comfortable you'll love it, it is a lot of fun especially when you are on vacation somewhere.