Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You can do double that actually
Depends on how much weight you have to lose but you're right. I'm also personally not a big fan of men aggressively losing weight because you end dropping alot of muscle if you go too hard.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’m already in the gym. :unimpressed:

But not because I give af about the beach or being out by the pool. I hate the heat, sunlight, sand and seeing all the disgusting flabby people in this fatass country. Y’all can keep that :hubie:
Fuxk that. From Santa Monica to Zumba Beach gonna be flooded with sexy women. Step up playa:demonic:
giphy.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
im naturally slim:yeshrug: and my metabolism is ridiculously high:francis:
i wish their was a workout to target belly fat im trynna shed a couple there:snoop:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Breh I’m trying to shed these last 25lbs like crazy :damn:
Time to get on that intermediate fasting lol. You got these fat chicks on afronation groups ig/fb talking about "I'm not touching the gym or dieting with my fat ass and PR gonna take me as I am". I'm tryna go hard this last month. Let's get it

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fam, when I was growing up it was a gang of us swimming every week at the YMCA. I couldn't wait to learn how to tread water in the deep end of the pool, not to mention diving off the diving board. Most of the brehs I know can swim.
i actually wanna learn before i go on vacation this summer:yeshrug: i hope its easy to learn:francis: i almost drowned like twice when i was younger:francis: