$$$ Get flown to another hospital because you're almost dead brehs $$$

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Bro I got In a car wreck last year no insurance 21 days In two hospitals and like 6 surgeries fighting for my life and I think I owe everybody all together like 200k
Damn. What happened and what injuries did u obtain?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
OP had to get selected as a finicial sacrifice because I know damn well there's was a hospital in at least a 5 mile radius to could have revived you :laff: , these niccas saw you we're unconscious and went for the jugular :dead:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You think 53k is bad? My wife went into labor 11 weeks early and almost bled to death, which almost led to my son suffocating from lack of oxygen. She had to have an emergency C section and the 4 day hospital stay was billed at about 80k. For my son spending almost 2 months in the NICU, the bill was about 2 million.

:mjcry:

bills.png

But we had insurance :ehh:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I had a case of pneumonia back in late March, which got misdiagnosed by doctors in the ER as just the flu :snoop:
Since it was thought to just be the flu, I was sent right back home with a prescription for cough syrup.. all barely an hour after arriving to the ER. :snoop:

Well turns out that the pneumonia must've felt some type a way about the doctors not putting no respeck on it's name and rapidly turned into what's known as ARDS(Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome).

In short, ARDS is basically when your lungs fill up with fluid and you die(most of the time).

Luckily for me, I didn't go straight home(where I would've been alone) after leaving the ER. Instead, I went to my mama house. :to::whew:
I laid down, and not even ten mins later she had to call the ambulance because I was thrashing around unable to breathe(I don't recall any of this, doctors say probably because at that point I was delirious from oxygen deprivation). :damn:

Ambulance took me back to the medical center who realized immediately that:

A - they fukked up from sending me home back on my earlier visit; and..
B - that they weren't equipped to help me.

So I had to be flown by helicopter from that medical center to a hospital that could bring me back to life and get me breathing on my own again. :snoop:

Well, today I got the bill for that helicopter ride, a ride that I didn't even get to enjoy and have ZERO recollection of since, by then, I was completely unconscious and sedated :francis:

dMpeqlr.jpg

full

I would imagine you looked something like this.....

2927067-0310932424-20428.jpg

I'm glad you alive to be posting on the coli though!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Sue the fukk out of the hospital

That fakkit doctor that misdiagnosed you probably wouldn't even notice 50k out of his paycheck:pacspit:

I had to get my appendix removed and was in so much pain, but they wouldn't do anything at the hospital without me filling out some forms:what: bytch ass health care system:pacspit: