Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don't even think it's as deep as his upbringing, maturity, previous female history, etc

If a chick like Brittany pulls you close while you're balls deep with her ankles pinned by her head and starts whispering that sweet shyt in your ear about don't pull out - I know it's stupid and I'd still be liable to fold, and that's without having the god-complex that comes with being a successful athlete :pachaha:

It's common sense and I'd like to think that if I was in that situation I'd hold firm and keep the bigger picture in mind to avoid the situation he's currently in, but we are only human.
That’s why you wear a condom
Ask if she on BC

Stop going raw in these skeezers !

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
You giving nikkas credit, a lot of these young dudes that play sports especially hoops, ain’t have to grind to get shortys so one day he wake up and you got a gaggle bundle of Brittany’s-esq chicks shooting they shot, and then put that seasoned p*ssy on him, and she look good, and she getting a little bread on her own, he never stopped to say hey is this a good women, because he never had an adult relationship to begin with so tf do he know, he was a sucker that was lined up and got his hand shook and bout to get his money took

Every time I see this term I just :dead:. I imagine hoes sprinkling some Old Bay or Lawry's on that coochie :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
her videos were she's doing her acting and behaving like a psycho should have been enough of a reason not to impregnate her never mind her being a hoe.
she's strange as hell. hoes can settle down, lunatics are always crazy.
Hoe + crazy = run like hell.

The p*ssy probably FIRE though. :ohlawd:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QaXloXv.jpg

:damn::damn::damn: She posted that in her story.....she unleashing the flutes guru!
Wait …. Wtf?!:ohhh::snoop:

can someone explain this picture?! They putting him on blast?