Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so he was willing to have a kid at 21/22? :dahell:

Nah. I can’t believe he that stupid. Unless that’s your high school, day one chick. nikka just got into the league and he thinking a bytch wanna be with him and have his baby:snoop:

I highly doubt he set out to have a child, he probably like many many people in life thought 'X situation, will never happen to me' factor in his clear lack of maturity and the high chance he has never been with a woman like her (looks, sexuality, experience etc), this is the end result.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:whew: this story gets uglier every time I peek in this thread…

Shame on breh for not being more careful and falling for that thot. He let her run that full court game on his azz. Hate to see it, but y’all better use this as a lesson. You don’t even have to have that kind of income. Just be mindful of the people you choose and seed up…it can bring ya kingdom down with the quickness…smh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He needs to do a dna test

that’s his last ditch option but you know she’s smarter than that and made sure to only link with him the entire time.

Why when risk getting seeded by some “regular” dude when the goal was to get the bag from day 1

he better hold this L and keep it moving and worry about Gelo taking his roster spot.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s his last ditch option but you know she’s smarter than that and made sure to only link with him the entire time.

Why when risk getting seeded by some “regular” dude when the goal was to get the bag from day 1

he better hold this L and keep it moving and worry about Gelo taking his roster spot.
He should still try, a hoe is a hoe, he needs a steph curry full court shot

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
young breh definitely got got. some shyt tho you just have to look at things logically
and say hey its not worth the risk. her priors were all over the net. she for the streets!
yes have fun with her, who wouldnt she fine as hell. but to actually say hey we in a relationship
then on top of that to seed her up. not only seed her up but put it out in public like yall about to
be this happy family. that was straight foolery. the only thing this sounds like is young arrogance,
we all been there before. hope he learns moving forward.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He should still try, a hoe is a hoe, he needs a steph curry full court shot

1457619416-stephhalfcourt.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt he set out to have a child, he probably like many many people in life thought 'X situation, will never happen to me' factor in his clear lack of maturity and the high chance he has never been with a woman like her (looks, sexuality, experience etc), this is the end result.
I don't even think it's as deep as his upbringing, maturity, previous female history, etc

If a chick like Brittany pulls you close while you're balls deep with her ankles pinned by her head and starts whispering that sweet shyt in your ear about don't pull out - I know it's stupid and I'd still be liable to fold, and that's without having the god-complex that comes with being a successful athlete :pachaha:

It's common sense and I'd like to think that if I was in that situation I'd hold firm and keep the bigger picture in mind to avoid the situation he's currently in, but we are only human.

Last edited: