6gvV.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the game is the game. PJ shouldve been smart enough at 22 to know the deal

but his reality is different than the average 21/22 year old. Most are in college or are trying to figure out what they want in life. PJ was anointed and told he was going to be a millionaire since high school. I blame his parents but even then, there are so many traps out there. This bytch probably had no intentions of building a long term relationship with him.

so now he’s going to hold on to that and hold a grudge for years towards every woman he comes in contact with. she robbed him of his money, and his youth.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
but his reality is different than the average 21/22 year old. Most are in college or are trying to figure out what they want in life. PJ was anointed and told he was going to be a millionaire since high school. I blame his parents but even then, there are so many traps out there. This bytch probably had no intentions of building a long term relationship with him.

so now he’s going to hold on to that and hold a grudge for years towards every woman he comes in contact with. she robbed him of his money, and his youth.
There have been videos out for years where she HERSELF talks about all the men she’s been with. She has a book talking about all the dudes she fukked.

don’t take much but a small google search to find out. Way too many red flags to not be held accountable

his fault for falling in love with a whore :francis:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree, at 21/22 his fam should’ve had his back…on the flip side, his fam probably never saw anything close to the money he’s making so that probably put him in the leadership position, she caught a sucker like she said she would, sad.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
There have been videos out for years where she HERSELF talks about all the men she’s been with. She has a book talking about all the dudes she fukked.

don’t take much but a small google search to find out. Way too many red flags to not be held accountable

his fault for falling in love with a whore :francis:

whos to say he even knew who she was like that to begin with?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s worse that he doesn’t spend his time online browsing instathots?
It’s worse if he had no clue what she is about. How are you around someone like that, and u have no idea of her history, her social media presence, likely ANY interview she’s done in the last 5-6 years…nothing? He never heard anything from the other players, his Instagram comments? Nothing? Nah, then he’s just the perfect fool to get finessed like this.