Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
he just completed his second season. She probably started dealing with him when he was a rookie. He went from being a college kid to a millionaire overnight. I wouldn’t be surprised if she poked a hole in the condom or lied and said she was taking birth control.

This bytch was about to hit 30 and slowly fade into obscurity. Now she’ll never have to work again or have enough child support to fund her entrepreneur endeavors. I feel bad for the kid because he will have to give her money for the rest of his nba career. He a baby about to have a baby.:snoop:
I don’t think she did any of that

the goofy nikka was in love and got played

shes a known hoe,he shouldn’t smashed and kept it moving

nobody told him to try and play house with a whore

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm intrigued at how this will work out because I'm assuming she'd have full custody based on his career, but can someone like Brittany Renner control herself enough (being who she is) not to lose custody after hitting the jackpot at 30+ with a newborn.

They're going to need a lot of discipline and cooperation. Gotta grow the fukk up fast with a child involved.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ks tells man with $$$$ to marry a young 23 year old just cause shes fit and feminine :francis::mjlol:

but to be honest..thats why u need a solid circle.

KS tells men over 30 with money to marry younger women, don't know what episode PJ watched where it was encouraged to be 22 and knock up a 29-year-old IG thot :yeshrug:

Solid circles don't mean shyt if someone does not want to listen :yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Shoulda had that baby in Texas. CB got off good. They a very CS male friendly state.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
That could be part of the problem.

People like me who have respectable non-thotty moms, sisters, aunts and cousins are often oblivious to how demonic hoes can be.

I grew up thinking women were the more wholesome gender…until I learned some shyt the hard way. :mjcry:

Bro college really opened my eyes. Thots had bfs in different schools or back home doing them filthy . The movies made it seem you had to really court a chick to fukk nahhh. Just tell them to come through after a party.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dads need to be instilling this more often

I feel like they don't, so it leaves young men more vulnerable to fall for this like PJ

Or for them to by into modern progressive rhetoric that call this information sexist

And in the absence of fathers or healthy male figures what happens then? Now that may not apply to PJ but there are plenty of young men that are clueless about many things let alone male/female dynamics, how do you reach them

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he just completed his second season. She probably started dealing with him when he was a rookie. He went from being a college kid to a millionaire overnight. I wouldn’t be surprised if she poked a hole in the condom or lied and said she was taking birth control.

This bytch was about to hit 30 and slowly fade into obscurity. Now she’ll never have to work again or have enough child support to fund her entrepreneur endeavors. I feel bad for the kid because he will have to give her money for the rest of his nba career. He a baby about to have a baby.:snoop:

She did none of that, it's simply a case of a young man thinking with the wrong head, hell look at some of the threads here or any other social media platform where titty or ass is enough to make dudes act goofy. Never be shocked at how easily a man will give away his power over beauty :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And in the absence of fathers or healthy male figures what happens then? Now that may not apply to PJ but there are plenty of young men that are clueless about many things let alone male/female dynamics, how do you reach them
I think they'll definitely be reached now, because as other have said, this stuff has grown. Whether it's normal stuff like KS or even extreme advice, more info is being promoted, and stories like this are passed around. It's just a matter of whether they wanna take it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She did none of that, it's simply a case of a young man thinking with the wrong head, hell look at some of the threads here or any other social media platform where titty or ass is enough to make dudes act goofy. Never be shocked at how easily a man will give away his power over beauty :francis:

so he was willing to have a kid at 21/22? :dahell:

Nah. I can’t believe he that stupid. Unless that’s your high school, day one chick. nikka just got into the league and he thinking a bytch wanna be with him and have his baby:snoop: