Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s worse that he doesn’t spend his time online browsing instathots?

She wrote a book(which she was on the cover of butt nekkid) about being tossed around the music/sports industry.

You kinda assume things like that would come up in conversation. This wasn’t some random chick he was smutting out. He had a relationship with her…. He just saw the light skin and phat ass and thought he could change her. Sucker.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wrote a book(which she was on the cover of butt nekkid) about being tossed around the music/sports industry.

You kinda assume things like that would come up in conversation. This wasn’t some random chick he was smutting out. He had a relationship with her…. He just saw the light skin and phat ass and thought he could change her. Sucker.

And Probably was on some “it don’t matter how many bodies a woman has, that’s being insecure” type bullshyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

the average person doesn’t know who she is. you all assume, everyone does the same thing and acts the same way. I wouldn’t know who she was if I didn’t go to the thread on this site. And for a long time I thought she was a blonde cac based on the name in the thread title before I finally clicked on it.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
QaXloXv.jpg

:damn::damn::damn: She posted that in her story.....she unleashing the flutes guru!
Got damn P.J
NecessarySlipperyBluemorphobutterfly-size_restricted.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the average person doesn’t know who she is. you all assume, everyone does the same thing and acts the same way. I wouldn’t know who she was if I didn’t go to the thread on this site. And for a long time I thought she was a blonde cac based on the name in the thread title before I finally clicked on it.

Again - he had a relationship with this chick.. when you’re in a relationship you are doing a deep dive into their life. If he didn’t know who she was initially(which I completely disagree with, but that’s irrelevant) - fine - but once you’re claiming her as your GF, if you’re not up on this it’s PJs fault, not hers. She’s been fairly transparent on who and what she is.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Yep. Got his ass. Easy as shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Again - he had a relationship with this chick.. when you’re in a relationship you are doing a deep dive into their life. If he didn’t know who she was initially(which I completely disagree with, but that’s irrelevant) - fine - but once you’re claiming her as your GF, if you’re not up on this it’s PJs fault, not hers. She’s been fairly transparent on who and what she is.

If u gotta research and do googles then you don’t need to be with them from jump.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Have you ever had a relationship before :pachaha:

Take a look at this nikka y’all :pachaha:

yeah, but the thing is most of the women I’ve been on relationships with are from other countries and didn’t grow up in America.

not to mention as I said before, if I gotta google a bytch it’s not going past casual fukking anyway. I’m an OG, and real brehs should be able to tell what a chick is about just by asking the right questions and simply letting her talk. When I was 22 I didn’t know that. Plus there was no social media when I was that age.