...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@LakersReporter

LAL got some bad news on Jordan Hill: further tests on his hip revealed that he'll need surgery, & will be out for the rest of the season.

Say it ain't so brehs..:sadcam:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Mitch is a fukking fakkit. Straight up dumbass. Why the fukk didn't he put any protections on the picks he traded away?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mitch is a fukking fakkit. Straight up dumbass. Why the fukk didn't he put any protections on the picks he traded away?

Definition of a wasted season. That's not even why I blame him though. I blame him for being too much of a coward to trade Gasol. There HAD to be one taker. Also the bench? Passing on Delonte? Passing on Barbosa because we couldn't figure out whether we were gonna cut Goudelock or another player. If the team fails, it ties directly to the person who built the team and that's Mitch and Jim Buss.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
I've lowered my expectations for this squad so drastically, that these types of performances don't bother me. I ain't eem mad, I'm expecting this squad to perform poorly consistently now.

Unfortunately, I think next season will follow a similar path.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
My nikka refuses to give up though and honestly I think in a game like this it will work against him, he will play unnecessary minutes in a game we won't win.