...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: at the collage of plays ESPN keeps showing. Kobe getting stripped and kicking it out of bounds, Kobe fumbling the ball out of bounds on a wide open layup, Kobe getting his shyt blocked and stolen by Kawhi Leonard, Kobe getting trapped and throwing passes away, shyt is beautiful.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali

LOL!!

Sucks that we have to depend on Clark......In a matter of days if we keep losing you gone here chants like "BRING BACK SMUSH!" "BRING BACK SMUSH!"

:huhldup: :scusthov: I don't think that's even possible. :no: Oh well, at least with this team without Dwight and Pau, at least everyone brings great energy and effort. :to: That's the only thing we can be proud of right now. :sadcam:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:krs: Clark out there dunkin' out there too now. And he guarding Durant and Westbrook!!! He can do it all!!! :whew:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Clark-Sanity? :leon: :smh: I still can't believe it took Pringles this long to play Clark. I was saying since the Dwight deal that he was slept on and an underrated part of the deal. Hopefully he can keep it up. All he has to do is play some good D, play hard, and get some boards, he will be just fine with us. :obama: