...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Braughs realize we mortgaged the future and it got us 5 rings. Traded young players/picks to re up for one last hurrah (2010) the leagues changing and we gotta change soon well be abck on top tho we not boston celtics/knicks/SA to be irrelevant for decades
Nah dude. We started trading away picks and giving away young talent in 2010. That was the start of our downfall. The only player change from the 09 roster to 2010 was Ariza for Artest.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:what: yeah right

:laff:
:manny: I'm fine with you not knowing what the fukk you're talking bout...I mean he's playing with a fairly possession dominant point guard right now (yeah of course they suck, but it's not because of offensive conflict between nash and kobe), it's not like you get 9ast a game by not controlling the rock...and kobe is having one of his best offensive years of his career...you put Chris Paul on the lakers last year and they have a legitimate shot at beating the thunder...kobe at his age is better served not being the primary ball handler and playermaker on the team...they lost two games that series because of him struggling with it in late game situations

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: Mitch not trading Pau this offseason might be the worst decision Mitch has made during his whole tenure with us. Might be worse than trading Butler for Kwame. :beli: Even when he was on the decline, teams were lining up to get him. Trades like Pau for Millsap and Harris, Pau for Smith, but Mitch wanted too much, Pau for Iggy, Pau for Boozer might be a better deal now, Pau for Rondo rumor too during last season before the trade deadline too, but that one was not gonna happen, but Mitch had so many fukking opportunities to trade Pau for an All Star and get younger. Mitch :ufdup: very badly. Now we can't get anywhere of an even trade and getting an All Star anytime soon. :smh:
Pau for Love. What year was that 2011? Another fukk up. :smh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs, is it possible that Bynum carried us to the 3rd seed last year with an even worse roster.

I miss him :to:

Now y'all realize why I stanned him so much while y'all(not you in particular but most of the lwo) took every chance y'all got to take a shot at him. Dude carried us.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I wanna shyt on the Lakers but at this point it's really not that fun :yeshrug:

:comeon: howeva since it was the Thunder

:KD:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Now y'all realize why I stanned him so much while y'all(not you in particular but most of the lwo) took every chance y'all got to take a shot at him. Dude carried us.

Yeah I always had love for Drew, if it wasn't for injuries I would have never wanted the Dwight trade. Get well soon young Drew, hopefully we can take solace in the 76ers causing havoc in the playoffs.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Speaking of Farmar, we couldn't have done a trade or signed him to a possible vet minimum? He in Jordan playing overseas right now, he is still a very good back-up. He was supposed to be our PG that was gonna get next once Fisher would be relegated to the bench, never happened. :ehh: For the short term, getting Artest for Ariza was smart because Artest would be able to guard the big SF's we would face like Pierce, Melo, etc. But, after getting that 1 ring, Artest went straight to hell :snoop: Long-term wise, Ariza should have been our glue guy for the future. And than we had the Killer B's off the bench with Shannon, Barnes, Blake. We gotta think long-term, but they won't be doing that anytime soon. :yeshrug: We had a hell of a run, but the league has caught up to us, players are more athletic, faster, and better than ever. It was bound to happen to us. Just didn't think it would happen so soon. :to:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:manny: I'm fine with you not knowing what the fukk you're talking bout...I mean he's playing with a fairly possession dominant point guard right now (yeah of course they suck, but it's not because of offensive conflict between nash and kobe), it's not like you get 9ast a game by not controlling the rock...and kobe is having one of his best offensive years of his career...you put Chris Paul on the lakers last year and they have a legitimate shot at beating the thunder...kobe at his age is better served not being the primary ball handler and playermaker on the team...they lost two games that series because of him struggling with it in late game situations
But Kobe is still dominating the ball even with Nash at the point. Nash is Derek Fisher status right now. Dribble the ball up, get it to Kobe and post up in a corner. Its all good though

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Kobe is still dominating the ball even with Nash at the point. Nash is Derek Fisher status right now. Dribble the ball up, get it to Kobe and post up in a corner. Its all good though

It's not even that he's passive to just Kobe. He's passive to everyone. He's force feeding Sacre for fukking sakes. I don't know why he's not trying to be aggressive.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
VTKFG.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this..:smh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maybe I'm crazy, but if we could just unload Pau for two or three solid energy/hustle guys I think we can sneak into the playoffs. Kobe, Dwight, Nash with a couple guys that play hard and know their role. Problem is I don't know if we can get that. :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I had time I would pull up quotes from those who wanted Pau to stay here. How could you guys not see he was done in 2010? Aside from game 7(he shot 6-16 btw), he was pure ass. But to want him to stay in 2012-13 is absolutely absurd.