GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
this is where you are wrong...

social distancing is to slow the progression...which data shows we have done...
not to stop the virus completely
thus... social distancing has been effective in its mission
:snoop:

to everything else you are writing about...
donald trump and the federal government dropped the ball...
thats not to be debated at this point
:yeshrug:

Social distancing is more than the shelter in place order. The social distancing policy is supposed to be implemented alongside a shelter in place and it's effectiveness can be evaluated by observing how the essentials and essential businesses fare and tweak if necessary.

Once the shelter in place is lifted after the peak, the social distancing guidelines left in place should inspire enough confidence for a gradual return to normalcy while still relieving our healthcare system. If people are fearful of these phased reopenings that means they don't have faith in the social distancing measures implemented or the leadership behind them. That's the situation in America. We can't remain under a lockdown indefinitely but once the restrictions are lifted whatever positives achieved by the lockdown have the potential to be reversed. Or the disease may not spike and spread like we imagined and we get a reprieve.

We need to accept there's no choice we can make for the best ending in this. We just have our own personal favorite of a bad scenario.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
We'll get a second spike. Japan is literally going through a second wave of cases for doing this exact same shyt but we're special for some reason. :francis:

Proper precautions to fully contain this virus have never been taken in this country. Think about it. I say proper because some actions have helped and I'm thankful. But I knew the minute there was even a glimmer of the virus easing you'd see all kinds of people like this governor trying to act like everything was just fine.

This is political dice rolling on Team Trump's part. If for some reason there isn't a second wave he looks like a genius. If there is even a modicum of a second spike he'll look like a fool and there is literally noone else to blame. A tough bet to take on during an election year.:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nobody forcing y’all to be outside. Stay inside and do what you been doing if you still nervous or scared. These business still have to abide by safe guidelines and people should take all the necessary precautions to stay safe while out and about.

Shaming people that take safety precautions? What kind of anti intellectual shyt is this? :mjtf:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
If these bytch ass capitalists think I'm coming back to work they got another thing coming...

If Americans had any drop of class consciousness, we'd all be mass striking now...

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not on topic but I’ve always thought that the US is like five different countries operating as a single nation

In times gone by the nation would split up over something like this. It may happen eventually.