GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I made that exact point in another thread. But not only that, the fact that a large segment of the economy must remain active for society to function even at a reduced level makes effective social distancing almost impossible.
this is where you are wrong...

social distancing is to slow the progression...which data shows we have done...
not to stop the virus completely
thus... social distancing has been effective in its mission
:snoop:

to everything else you are writing about...
donald trump and the federal government dropped the ball...
thats not to be debated at this point
:yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jokers out they mind to step foot in a barbershop, stylist shop or gym with this virus spreading.

Texas talking about opening up and my barber sent a text talking about get ready to make appointments. I was like naw thats alright I will see you in 2021...:mjlol:

fukk that I rather walk around with a mountain of hair. Then fukking around getting a hair cut and catch that rona.:hhh:

Last edited:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wonder what TI thinks :patrice:

It's time for all the georgia rappers, actors and athletes to step up and tell their fans to stay home

tenor.gif

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
The country is also too big in both population and geographic spread, too disorganized, too inept from a leadership level and too Capitalistic to focus on the greater good and mobilize a proper response.

Not on topic but I’ve always thought that the US is like five different countries operating as a single nation