GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If these bytch ass capitalists think I'm coming back to work they got another thing coming...

If Americans had any drop of class consciousness, we'd all be mass striking now...

This is the "stop hati9ng and get" money people will ultimately get you.....They will sacrifice other people for their ambition.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brian Kemp the same goofball that said recently he just found out it was asymptomatic, when the rest of us knew over a month beforehand.

47b.jpg

2f1.png

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every state will be doing this soon. America is not a nation that can practice social distancing as needed to save lives and function as a society on a more limited scale with restrictions being lifted incrementally as time goes on. The shelter in place mandates were to remove potential infections, relieve the healthcare system and allow the development of a social distancing policy that would protect essential workers and the non essentials that needed the services of essential businesses. That policy would be in place when the shelter in place orders were lifted.

If what I've been seeing out here in the past few weeks is the social distancing that will be in place during these phased reopenings it might be a hot summer, as a wise man said. The shelter in place won't be extended indefinitely though, the states can't afford it.

I used to tell TLR that no one is safe from being sacrificed for the sake of Capitalism, now you're about to find out what your apathy has bought you.

So you too agree this is a bad idea letting people go back to literally normal life restaurants gyms etc