Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope no brehs are silly enough to be going out to get shape ups

:francis:

:mjlol:

type in "barbershop on Friday" on twitter. probably will be trending soon for Georgia people

tenor.gif

I know they're dead ass serious too

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
the top health officials in our country and around the world disagree with you...

where did you get your phd?

So America has been practicing good social distancing policy? Well, I guess we're about to find out. What I've seen implemented is the best we can do and our best is not good at all. The only effective measure is something that is not a long term solution. I mean, you could have a stop and go sort of thing going. Many would still get sick, some would die. The economy would spasm. Companies would fall. There would be continued job losses. I wouldn't count on too much "free money" either.

Whatever way we go is a lose-lose. America wasn't honest with itself. There was a general thought we could sit this out and it will be bearable. Maybe if the virus just fizzles out which is a possibility but I think people need to realize that we never had a chance to do anything other than mitigate the damage to health and the economy. We would never be able to replicate the successes of certain nations for a variety of reasons.

Still, this isn't THE WORST THING EVER, but it is uniquely positioned to exploit the weak points (which there are many) of our system and the current strategy to control the virus isn't something we can pull off because of those same defects. So it doesn't have to be the worst thing ever, but it is bad enough and it migrated into the perfect situation; the land of opportunity.

Stay safe.