GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
they can work by apartments...

then breathing those chemicals...smh...lol

atleast the barbershop...they have plenty of shyt they suppose to use by law to disinfect n other shyt..

barber can work by appointmen only...4 barbers in a shop ... 4 customers ...

everybody else sit in the parkin lot...

barbers can wear gloves and mask...
Disinfectant don’t mean sh.

They gonna still be using the same brush and comb.

Might as well bring your own comb and brush, and have the barber disinfect the fukk out the clippers.

I still wouldn’t take the chance because clippers are sharp tools and the barber is touching your face. Barber gonna wash hands, switch gloves and fully clean every tool between cuts? Not even worth it. Rock a fro and shave your own face.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Metro Atlanta is pretty much closed. Businesses on the outskirts seem to be the ones opening. My barbershop is closed till June. No chain gyms are open. The only movies that are open is the drive in and u can’t get concessions.

Clubs and bars closed.

lemme let y’all in on a not-so-secret fact. They never stopped doing hair and nails here. They just doing it legally now.

Bro they never stopped cutting hair depending on where in the city you’re at. I been gettin lined up with my barber in the West End on schedule every couple of weeks during this shyt. The whole city will be open up by mid May, June 1 at the latest

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
People are seriously tryna go outlet shopping in this :francis:
I see comments like this a lot when talking about states reopening early. I think people are underestimating how badly people want to go back to life as normal. Mix that with the fact that this disease has a relatively low mortality rate, people are going to go out as to soon as states will allow them. Unfortunately, regardless of how high the cases get, most people don't fear COVID-19, and that is going to make this pandemic last all the more longer