GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Why white folks so eager to open back up?? Geez stay at home and chill for a bit.

These protests started happening almost immediately after the reports came out that covid was hitting black communities the hardest :jbhmm:

It's also worth noting that lots of their signs appeared to be manufactured by professional printmakers. How would these get in their hands so quickly during a major pandemic :jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y’all scary ass nikkas kill me...you have to start reopening stuff up soon. If you dnt want to go out don’t go out but life got to keep going on..You can’t stay on lockdown forever.
nikka nobody said forever. Just until at least there is enough damn tests. Got damn, mafukkas got anxiety issues out here.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Backlog

If cases spike 2 weeks from now, it's muthafickas from last week's reopening.

BTW, are folks trolling the Govna? trying to get that govna mansion tour?

:mjlol:
Agreed, but, the reopening is stupid

I'm in Tenn. and noticed late afternoon, evening traffic popped back up to day near normal

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I see comments like this a lot when talking about states reopening early. I think people are underestimating how badly people want to go back to life as normal. Mix that with the fact that this disease has a relatively low mortality rate, people are going to go out as to soon as states will allow them. Unfortunately, regardless of how high the cases get, most people don't fear COVID-19, and that is going to make this pandemic last all the more longer

The "normal" they're hoping for isn't the version they're about to get.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
  • Lenox is reopening this weekend, it's not my normal commute, and I don't know why I'd break myself to go up there on in off day

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I want to be fair, not to Kemp, fukk him but in general, so at the press conference Monday, Kemp said in Georgia hospitalization is low, the hospitals are underwhelmed, and the public demand for testing isn't as high as they say on the news

That doesn't mean I will stop practicing social distancing, I just want some to retort to what Kemp said on the news, I've seen a lot if news but no retort.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These protests started happening almost immediately after the reports came out that covid was hitting black communities the hardest :jbhmm:

It's also worth noting that lots of their signs appeared to be manufactured by professional printmakers. How would these get in their hands so quickly during a major pandemic :jbhmm:

My Walgreens and supermarket have had materials made by professional printmakers. I don't know what you're trying to get at.

UI isn't permanent. It's set to expire. Those are people who are wanting to get back to work.