GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I want to be fair, not to Kemp, fukk him but in general, so at the press conference Monday, Kemp said in Georgia hospitalization is low, the hospitals are underwhelmed, and the public demand for testing isn't as high as they say on the news

That doesn't mean I will stop practicing social distancing, I just want some to retort to what Kemp said on the news, I've seen a lot if news but no retort.
I think it’s a fair point from you. It is a odd in-between of a lot of people have been home so it’s likely not spreading in a lot of the Metro Area so what do you do? I think the problem is they haven’t been firm in directives like (for example) telling everyone to continue to social distance as much as possible. Additionally what is the plan for the private sector beyond what he’s approved to open, to safely bring back workers as needed.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I want to be fair, not to Kemp, fukk him but in general, so at the press conference Monday, Kemp said in Georgia hospitalization is low, the hospitals are underwhelmed, and the public demand for testing isn't as high as they say on the news

That doesn't mean I will stop practicing social distancing, I just want some to retort to what Kemp said on the news, I've seen a lot if news but no retort.

Believe a CAC who says barber shops, restuarants, movie theaters and nail salons can be re-opened, but it's not safe to re-open the governor's mansion for tours brehs..:skip:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My Walgreens and supermarket have had materials made by professional printmakers. I don't know what you're trying to get at.

UI isn't permanent. It's set to expire. Those are people who are wanting to get back to work.

Professionally designed and printed, anti-stay in shelter signs?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
80% of patients hospitalized in GA due to Covid are AA. Ya'll nikkas better smarten up and stop being crash tests dummies for these CACs. :francis:

Study: Over 80% of Georgia Coronavirus Patients Are Black

A bit of context on that study; it was 302 total patients and they were taken from a "hospital in Metropolitan Atlanta" and "southern Georgia," whatever that means. This is a pretty flimsy study and why is there even need for one; just breakdown the entire states positive cases by race and release that information. We'd still be overrepresented but at least we'd have an accurate and indisputable data set.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The test doctors use have a 30% false reading rate

More testing but the tests aren't even accurate. Why are these shytty tests still in circulation months into this thing? The constant conflicting messaging is infuriating.

"This virus is the most dangerous thing ever!!!!!! WE NEED TO TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!"

"But up to 30% of the tests might be false negative. How is that helpful if testing is supposed to be one of the key weapons in fighting the virus?"

"...............YOU'RE A STUPID SCIENCE DENIER!!!!!!!"

They need better tests before if they are going to push more testing. What's the point if we're not going to get accurate data about the spread? It's like putting the cart before the horse.