GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro Atlanta is pretty much closed. Businesses on the outskirts seem to be the ones opening. My barbershop is closed till June. No chain gyms are open. The only movies that are open is the drive in and u can’t get concessions.

Clubs and bars closed.

lemme let y’all in on a not-so-secret fact. They never stopped doing hair and nails here. They just doing it legally now.
:russ:

I'm in Chicago & both my homegirls popped up with braids last week. Not sure if they went to shop or crib tho .

Meanwhile both of my barbers are not cutting in shop or crib :unimpressed:

Obviously I :salute: them for following safety

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:russ:

I'm in Chicago & both my homegirls popped up with braids last week. Not sure if they went to shop or crib tho .

Meanwhile both of my barbers are not cutting in shop or crib :unimpressed:

Obviously I :salute: them for following safety

Men in general seem to be handling this lockdown alot better than women. They stay crying about their missed trips and posting old ass pics to Miami talmbout "Take me back" :noah:
They cant go anywhere to get the constant attention they need. Cant fake-work out at the gym and take IG pics of meals from simps. Vanity kicks in cuz their hair cant get done when they want, natural hair, nails and eyebrows :whoa:.

shyt is really exposing their inherent insecurities.

Meanwhile most nikkas i know is getting pot bellies, hair woofing, grays poking out, they smoking good and playing xbox :smugdraper:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah the total number is down, but the actual trend goes up and down

4/7 1598
4/8 1048
4/9 681
4/10 974
4/11 402
4/12 286
4/13 1074
4/14 957
4/15 682
4/16 1108

I'm too lazy to do the rest, but you can see it has not been 14 straight days of trending down since 4/7 (or since 3/14, when the first report cases came in). Still not enough for reopen according to White House standards.

I haven't read the CAC House guidelines but after a few days, cases trend down and then the next day shows a spike, does that 14 day reset?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I haven't read the CAC House guidelines but after a few days, cases trend down and then the next day shows a spike, does that 14 day reset?
I just looked at the guidelines again, and they just state that the cases have to trend down in a 14 day period. So I guess a spike doesn't reset it. Still I personally wouldn't trust these huge 500+ case spikes. I could understand letting a few small positive spike slides, but not the big ones.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they can work by apartments...
Putting on acrylics just to put gloves on

then breathing those chemicals...smh...lol

atleast the barbershop...they have plenty of shyt they suppose to use by law to disinfect n other shyt..

barber can work by appointmen only...4 barbers in a shop ... 4 customers ...

everybody else sit in the parkin lot...

barbers can wear gloves and mask...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
so what do you call it when you call your people baboons?
Never called my people that but believe what you want :manny: not gonna go back and forth with you on that tho. If you choose not to believe it simply reply with bullshyt and I'll add you to my ignore list.

At this point if you don't rock with me you can do the same :manny: