GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So businesses were supposed to just shutdown and be without income indefinitely?:what: A lot of you cats live in a bubble.

Your dumbass doesnt realize that once that death right spikes again, no body will be going out and hospital beds will be crowded on top of it.

Basic critical thinking skills. :hubie: please do not breed.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, but what can you do? These politicians are trying to race against the second phase of the economic crisis (supposedly a number of bankruptcies are on the horizon), avoid having to pay some of the UEI claims and get some tax revenue.

This would be a good time to counterprotest (properly distanced of course) the astroturfing campaigns if there is enough opposition to the easing of restrictions. Those who truly oppose these actions are going to have to do more than post death counts and say "I told you so" on some internet forum. This may be one time where some form of positive action can result if for nothing else than the optics of combating the Coronavirus.

One way or the other I'm still going to be out here. I'm mentally ready for whatever scenarios may occur. But those who really feel strongly opposed should speak up.

Man this shyt crazy never thought I’d live to see something like this. So do you expect the death toll to sore? Once that or if that happens what do you think they gonna do? Shut us back down or keep going and letting people die?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you gonna be out there 'living your life' soon yourself or you just a nikka talking while sitting back watching other people rush out to their demise? :jbhmm:

Because if this shyt is a massive failure because we moving too early, guess what happens?

I'm an essential worker, a truck driver. I've been out here coast to coast the entire time. I'm not advocating for any particular side as the end result will likely be the same regardless. I'm going to continue being positive, cautious, informed and as healthy as possible. I'll actually be in Georgia tomorrow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is gonna go sit in a restaurant right now :comeon:
You're underestimating how much people will be craving to get out. This was just two weeks ago TMZ posted in DC at a fish market
f8b94a73dead40a19bd24e2e5adc57c7_xl.jpg

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Your dumbass doesnt realize that once that death right spikes again, no body will be going out and hospital beds will be crowded on top of it.

Basic critical thinking skills. :hubie: please do not breed.
The people dying are generally elderly people with pre-existing medical conditions. They should obviously be staying home and exercising extreme caution. But for everyone else, in the absence of universal basic income, it's nuts to be keeping them in lockdown.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man this shyt crazy never thought I’d live to see something like this. So do you expect the death toll to sore? Once that or if that happens what do you think they gonna do? Shut us back down or keep going and letting people die?

Hmmmmm I'm actually 50/50 on the death toll soaring. It will be an increase. A large one. But to soar would mean something even I would find alarming, and I'm willing to accept the reality of mass casualties.

As for the response it would likely be a haphazard mixture of both, making no one happy. Honestly it would be better to see how the population as a whole responds to second wave deaths before taking any actions. If there isn't much popular outrage it'd be best to leave things be.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So businesses were supposed to just shutdown and be without income indefinitely?:what: A lot of you cats live in a bubble.

Would You be OK if someone sued your business to oblivion if someone collapsed from the Rona while on the job? The lawsuits and insurance claims alone would bankrupt many corporations.