GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Every state will be doing this soon. America is not a nation that can practice social distancing as needed to save lives and function as a society on a more limited scale with restrictions being lifted incrementally as time goes on. The shelter in place mandates were to remove potential infections, relieve the healthcare system and allow the development of a social distancing policy that would protect essential workers and the non essentials that needed the services of essential businesses. That policy would be in place when the shelter in place orders were lifted.

If what I've been seeing out here in the past few weeks is the social distancing that will be in place during these phased reopenings it might be a hot summer, as a wise man said. The shelter in place won't be extended indefinitely though, the states can't afford it.

I used to tell TLR that no one is safe from being sacrificed for the sake of Capitalism, now you're about to find out what your apathy has bought you.

It's not just America that can't practice social distancing. Belarus said fukk social distancing from the jump and still carried on with live soccer matches.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Now is the time for everyone to get on code and refuse to comply. Let's see how long these state Government's can last without a tax base. Sooner or later they'll be forced to provide more testing or direct payments to citizens.
:yeshrug:
Atlanta is one of the Mecca’s is black business owners.You are advocating for blacks to go against blacks. Business owners vs customers.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m fromAtlanta and I can tell you, when Kemp got elected it was the exact same feeling as it was with trump. These crackas really hate us. . But outside of that yea this cracka hella stupid. Y’all should look up his campaign commercials from when he ran :gucci:

This shyt looks like it could be a skit off the colbert report:laff:

What a time to be alive mayne :wow:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
So businesses were supposed to just shutdown and be without income indefinitely?:what: A lot of you cats live in a bubble.

The fear mongering from Democrats, Social Media and The News got them by the balls. And they love that shyt. These the people that deep down want the worse so they can have something to talk about.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta is one of the Mecca’s is black business owners.You are advocating for blacks to go against blacks. Business owners vs customers.
You wanna catch the virus and possibly die be my guess. But their ain't enough money in the world for me to knowingly risk my life.

Maybe this will force more black people to pool our resources together to survive. You can always start another business but you can't get your life back once it's gone.

If my company asked me to comeback to work early I would refuse.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:francis:

giphy.gif

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Yea and Blacks are disproportionately affected by this virus making up mortality death rates and percentages above their overall representation in the American population due to also disproportionate pre-existing chronic conditions. Without life, you can't work. the most important thing is life.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
You wanna catch the virus and possibly die be my guess. But their ain't enough money in the world for me to knowingly risk my life.

Maybe this will force more black people to pool our resources together to survive. You can always start another business but you can't get your life back once it's gone.

If my company asked me to comeback to work early I would refuse.
Eventually you going to have to open up you can’t. Lockdown the country for the whole year