200.gif

tumblr_lq5wgsdQBp1qkfq8lo2_250.gifv

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You wanna catch the virus and possibly die be my guess. But their ain't enough money in the world for me to knowingly risk my life.

Maybe this will force more black people to pool our resources together to survive. You can always start another business but you can't get your life back once it's gone.

If my company asked me to comeback to work early I would refuse.
How about advocate for black people to work with each other in a safe way and keep the money circulating in our community?

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
Yea and Blacks are disproportionately affected by this virus making up mortality death rates and percentages above their overall representation in the American population due to also disproportionate pre-existing chronic conditions. Without life, you can't work. the most important thing is life.

:wow:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:usure:
they elected this:

Imagine a black candidate making this kind of campaign ad and actually getting elected? Never in your lifetime. Look at how fukking qualified a person like Stacey Abrams had to be just to get a shot in a hell to be governor and this idiotic piece of shyt just had to get up from bed and just be. :mad: