Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dems love propping up cookie-cutter, no substance "candidates." Just a pathetic party right now.
Stop shytting on Dems. Handel showed you what type of trash she was, and people voted for her. Don't absolve republicans of that.

These are the same people who voted for a man who beat up a journalist in Montana.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is that what you're selling? Or are we selling A russia conspiracy and the fact Trump is a big meanie??
There is no "conspiracy

Russia is a huge problem for Trump.

And Trump is a piece of shyt.

Whats that gotta do with decency?

Gianforte fukked up a journalist

Handel shytted on gay people and leftist economics for the poor.

And you dense motherfukkas talking about going FURTHER left?

How the fukk y'all gonna win? The rules have changed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So how long are we sticking with "the voters are stupid?" Until 2024? 2028? Politics is sales. If you can't sell you're product, you can't win...

Like I said, good luck with 2020...
The voters are stupid.

What do you want me to change? How I lie?

If I appeal to them, I lie to them. Simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I already know what the responses to this thread will be.

fukk'em. They can deal with Handel. Dumb fukks always gotta be the special pet now they got what they asked for.

You didn't wanna be a prop? Now Handel's gonna make sure you NEVER have a say in politics again.

Dumbasses.

ALWAYS BLAME THE VOTERS.

ALWAYS

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yo this shyt is sad bro. I finally took a look at the voting history of the GA 6...:snoop:. I have no idea why the Dems thought they could win this seat. I mean I know why, they thought they could catch the republicans sleeping with that runoff, but they honestly have/had no chance of winning that seat in a general election. This was a pointless race. They were going to use a sneaky win to create a false narrative and feed off of that around the nation.

Georgia's 6th Congressional District - Ballotpedia

Take a look at the voting history on this page. Since 2000, a Democrat has never cracked more than 40% in a general election year.

When you take a look at the midterm results the prospect of a victory are even worse. I mean, it's just nothing but the dems getting obliterated across the board.

2002 lost by 120k votes :scusthov:
2006 by 90k votes :scusthov:
2010 a dem DIDN'T EVEN RUN. An independent was on the roll, received 188 votes. LOST BY 198K votes :damn:
2014 midterms they lost by 60k votes :scusthov:. I'm not even joking when I say the 2014 loss was the CLOSEST margin of defeat by vote total since 2000. :scusthov:

This was the hill that the democratic party decided to die on? :bryan:

The closest margin of defeat that the democrats experienced in this district was in 2016, against Tom Price, with Dems receiving a vote count of 124,917 or 38.3% of the vote. :ld:

Wanna guess how many votes the democrats received tonight? 124,893. Their second highest vote count in district history against one of the worst republican turnouts in district history.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So how long are we sticking with "the voters are stupid?" Until 2024? 2028? Politics is sales. If you can't sell you're product, you can't win...

Like I said, good luck with 2020...
Yea and you sell it by coming up with good slogans or catchphrases. Trump sold his non-existent policy with 'MAGA', 'Coal' and 'Obamacare is bad'

You're not gonna convince me that voters aren't stupid when Trump is president. A billionaire millions of people thought was gonna help poor people :dead:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eat a WHOLE dikk talking sideways to me you child.

You know nothing about the district. fukk outta here.

Handel shoved all that liberal shyt out the window and y'all talking about going MORE left.

Ya man aint even in the party. Go join him. Y'all can't be satisfied. Not to mention, I don't see Bernie candidates winning shyt.
I'm the child now. This nikka. :russ::umad:

So tell me what did Ossoff do wrong b? Or are you gonna keep going for those voters while admitting they won't change their minds? Do you agree that no matter how center-whatever democrats running are, republicans will paint them as Marxists?
What was Ossoff's big issue that he was pushing?

I'd love to know how many people bothered to watch the debates.

But we should still chase those suburban Republicans. Ok.

l0f1.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yo this shyt is sad bro. I finally took a look at the voting history of the GA 6...:snoop:. I have no idea why the Dems thought they could win this seat. I mean I know why, they thought they could catch the republicans sleeping with that runoff, but they honestly have/had no chance of winning that seat in a general election. This was a pointless race. They were going to use a sneaky win to create a false narrative and feed off of that around the nation.

Take a look at the voting history on this page. Since 2000, a Democrat has never cracked more than 40% in a general election year.

When you take a look at the midterm results the prospect of a victory are even worse. I mean, it's just nothing but the dems getting obliterated across the board.

2010 a dem DIDN'T EVEN RUN. An independent was on the roll, received 188 votes. LOST BY 198K votes :damn:
2014 midterms they lost by 60k votes :scusthov:. I'm not even joking when I say the 2014 loss was the CLOSEST margin of defeat by vote total since 2000. :scusthov:

The closest margin of defeat that the democrats experienced in this district was in 2016, against Tom Price, with Dems receiving a vote count of 124,917 or 38.3% of the vote. :ld:

Wanna guess how many votes the democrats received tonight? 124,893. Their second highest vote count in district history against one of the worst republican turnouts in district history.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

And how much money was spent :damn:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What's your point?

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

t05-0024-015.jpg

Vs

african-elephant-bull.jpg

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm the child now. This nikka. :russ::umad:

So tell me what did Ossoff do wrong b? Or are you gonna keep going for those voters while admitting they won't change their minds? Do you agree that no matter how center-whatever democrats running are, republicans will paint them as Marxists?
What was Ossoff's big issue that he was pushing?

I'd love to know how many people bothered to watch the debates.

But we should still chase those suburban Republicans. Ok.

l0f1.gif

Truth is, there's no such thing as reasonable republicans. All of those never trump cacs fell in line and is taking what they can until he self implodes. I'm sure if he had his way, hed run Bloomberg/Romney in 2020.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI