George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's see if the racist murderer woman basher Get Out Of Jail free card still valid:pacspit:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn crazy shyt. :wow:

Zimmerman can't be touched.

-DMP-

newjack_l.jpg

Unfortunately, the New Jack City ending didn't happen on July 13th, 2013.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
:patrice:

So GZ was apparently staying at a house (Shellie Zimmerman's Dad owns it).

Shellie Zimmerman and her dad came to the home where GZ was staying.

911 Call with her saying GZ punched her dad in the nose, threatening to shoot them, she's scared for her life, doesn't know if he's going to shoot or not.

Police and news crew are on the scene...you can see a woman in a black dress hanging around GZ while outside talking to police. :patrice:

Now Shellie Zimmerman nor her dad want to press charges even though on the 911 call Shellie Zimmerman said GZ assaulted her dad and was threatening them with his gun, and her dad seemed like he was gonna have a heartattack. :ohhh: :what:

I'm so confused brehs :snoop:

Must been threaten by the cac mafia

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are killing me in this thread.

This dude is made of teflon. The Barry Sanders of consequences. How the fukk do you get away with assaulting a police officer, killing a child with skittles, and then punch your father in law in the face and threaten your estranged wife with a knife and gun in a matter of like 8 years and walk away without a fukking scratch?

Dude made hundreds of thousands of dollars and got some pistols out of going to trial. Who ends up better off after a trial like that?

This dude is a horrible human being but I get a kick out of seeing him pop up every other week for doing some crazy shyt. Acted like superman a week and a half after the acquittal, dude is always speeding, cheesin' for a camera at a pistol factory.

Prediction: this dude sold his soul to the devil or is having an illicit gay affair with the police chief of wherever he's staying.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
People are turning against his wife on this one because they don't wanna admit that shyt like this reflects his character. They wanna play down all his aggressive acts, because if they don't, it makes it more obvious he killed Trayvon in cold blood (which he did) but they still wanna prop him up as a hero.

exactly right

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Y'all are killing me in this thread.

This dude is made of teflon. The Barry Sanders of consequences. How the fukk do you get away with assaulting a police officer, killing a child with skittles, and then punch your father in law in the face and threaten your estranged wife with a knife and gun in a matter of like 8 years and walk away without a fukking scratch?

Dude made hundreds of thousands of dollars and got some pistols out of going to trial. Who ends up better off after a trial like that?

This dude is a horrible human being but I get a kick out of seeing him pop up every other week for doing some crazy shyt. Acted like superman a week and a half after the acquittal, dude is always speeding, cheesin' for a camera at a pistol factory.

Prediction: this dude sold his soul to the devil or is having an illicit gay affair with the police chief of wherever he's staying.

:russ:

barry-sanders-o.gif

:ohhh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On HLN, they trying to say no gun was found on Zimmerman. I guarantee they are covering for this fakkit, again...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it must be the libra in him. :patrice: strange enough because i haven't had such luck and i'm a libra.