George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just like a cheater he will mess up again and again u tkl he's faced with consequences

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is pimping the state too, and the people raised over $200k in internet donations, state paid lawyers over $800,000 and he is still asking for $300,000 more...surprised tax payers arent screaming over this, yet when a highway is being built they go crazy over tax dollars.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a loose cannon, we know this

he got away with murder and he wont stop

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
These mothafukkas! I won't feel bad when she catches that Zimm slug to the chest.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't see why they need her to press charges for a crime to be committed. If I get into a fight, and it stops before the cops get there, I'm still going to get arrested due to the witness reports. Why is this any different when we have the 911 audio and police accounts of what happened?

The only witnesses might be him, his wife and her dad. Therefore, if the two of them don't want to press charges there is nothing the police can do. There is no video, gunshot/bullet hole, and so on. It's he said/she said at this point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only witnesses might be him, his wife and her dad. Therefore, if the two of them don't want to press charges there is nothing the police can do. There is no video, gunshot/bullet hole, and so on. It's he said/she said at this point.

I think she said in the 911 call that the neighbor across the street saw everything.

All Star
Daps
People are turning against his wife on this one because they don't wanna admit that shyt like this reflects his character. They wanna play down all his aggressive acts, because if they don't, it makes it more obvious he killed Trayvon in cold blood (which he did) but they still wanna prop him up as a hero.
":whoa: Sir, let's stay on topic here and talk about Trayvon's text messages. The guy was a deadly MMA practitioner. Don't even get me started on the twitpics..."

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She claimed it looked like her father's nose was broke. The evidence is right there.