George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This blows my mind man. Like... I can get in trouble for taking some candy from a store. This nikka over here letting off ratchets on random people, throwing hands on family members, and threatening to kill them... and he is a proven murderer. How is he NOT in jail? Funny thing is... you rarely hear him speak! Other people speak his intentions, speak his mind.. and it amazes me. One of the few things in the world I will never, ever understand.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
This blows my mind man. Like... I can get in trouble for taking some candy from a store. This nikka over here letting off ratchets on random people, throwing hands on family members, and threatening to kill them... and he is a proven murderer. How is he NOT in jail? Funny thing is... you rarely hear him speak! Other people speak his intentions, speak his mind.. and it amazes me. One of the few things in the world I will never, ever understand.

:mjpls: privilege

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

should he be on worldstar? :mjpls:

Daps
So this dude still walking around breathing yet you have dudes punching and shooting random white ppl on the street? :dahell:

Zimmerman gon get that pass like Gucci Mane til somebody catch em wit they hands outside they pockets...the day will come:comeon:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Times like this I wish a prime Malcolm X was walking around. He had soldiers in the street ready to kill police officers in broad daylight. Everybody knows the vicinity of where this bytch Zimmerman is at, he needs to get BODIED.

What's stopping you from being the one that does it? Honest question meant with no disrespect.

Are you afraid to kill, go to prison, disappoint your family...what's the reason?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What's stopping you from being the one that does it? Honest question meant with no disrespect.

Are you afraid to kill, go to prison, disappoint your family...what's the reason?

Don't own a gun. I'm not a killer by any means but if I ever crossed paths with Zimmerman with the proper tools that'd be his last day on this Earth I promise you.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Don't own a gun. I'm not a killer by any means but if I ever crossed paths with Zimmerman with the proper tools that'd be his last day on this Earth I promise you.

Yes, I understand your sentiment here but I'm asking what is stopping you from getting a gun and making it your mission to see it be done?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yes, I understand your sentiment here but I'm asking what is stopping you from getting a gun and making it your mission to see it be done?
Gotta have foot soldiers too. I'm not gonna carry on much more about this subject in public so if you aren't being frivolous and genuinely want to know something then hit the pm.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all are killing me in this thread.

This dude is made of teflon. The Barry Sanders of consequences. How the fukk do you get away with assaulting a police officer, killing a child with skittles, and then punch your father in law in the face and threaten your estranged wife with a knife and gun in a matter of like 8 years and walk away without a fukking scratch?

Dude made hundreds of thousands of dollars and got some pistols out of going to trial. Who ends up better off after a trial like that?

This dude is a horrible human being but I get a kick out of seeing him pop up every other week for doing some crazy shyt. Acted like superman a week and a half after the acquittal, dude is always speeding, cheesin' for a camera at a pistol factory.

Prediction: this dude sold his soul to the devil or is having an illicit gay affair with the police chief of wherever he's staying.

Dude has GOT to be due for a tune up soon.

The assaulting a cop thing is just TOO wild for me to even take seriously alone.

Not to mention he has a CLEAR history of domestic violence.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Are you clowns forgetting his father is a respected judge. Thats the only thing separating him from jail and a coffin.

George read that shyt she said in the media and went to her house to confront her. Her pops got in the way and got his nose buss. Then he threatened the daughter to shut the fukk up saying shyt in the media or hed kill/have her killed. They got shook and backed down by the time the police came because George convinced them it was a mistake to go through with this.