George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you clowns forgetting his father is a respected judge. Thats the only thing separating him from jail and a coffin.

George read that shyt she said in the media and went to her house to confront her. Her pops got in the way and got his nose buss. Then he threatened the daughter to shut the fukk up saying shyt in the media or hed kill/have her killed. They got shook and backed down by the time the police came because George convinced them it was a mistake to go through with this.

THIS. As soon as I heard about his father I knew the whole case was farce.

Daps
Yes, I understand your sentiment here but I'm asking what is stopping you from getting a gun and making it your mission to see it be done?

These nikkas are KILLIN' me with this shyt, breh :laff:

They actually have the nerve to question why ain't no street thugs got at him yet :wtf:.......if that ain't the most bytchmade shyt :pachaha:

It's one thing to wish death on the man; it's another thing to have the nerve to question why some ignorant thug out there ain't risk throwing away his freedom to do YOUR will. "These worldstar nikkas will fight and kill each other but they can't get Zimmerman?". nikka, who the fukk is you to be askin' that shyt? :heh: You ain't no don, you ain't no gang leader. Them ignorant nikkas don't have to do shyt to Zimmerman if they don't want to, no matter how bad you and all the other non-thug nikkas want them to. Buncha armchair dons and internet gangstas up in here

YOU'S the one who want him dead so bad.....YOU do the damn deed. Stop waiting for these imaginary goons :russ:

"If I ever cross paths with him".......we KNOW where he is :what:, dude ain't really hiding.....cops ain't having no problem finding him and giving him tickets and shyt.....he even rescuing people out in the open :troll:

And I really hope these nikkas are 100% anonymous on here talkin' this shyt......the NSA ain't no joke :ufdup:, and you never know when all this internet talk can backfire

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
These nikkas are KILLIN' me with this shyt, breh :laff:

They actually have the nerve to question why ain't no street thugs got at him yet :wtf:.......if that ain't the most bytchmade shyt :pachaha:

It's one thing to wish death on the man; it's another thing to have the nerve to question why some ignorant thug out there ain't risk throwing away his freedom to do YOUR will. "These worldstar nikkas will fight and kill each other but they can't get Zimmerman?". nikka, who the fukk is you to be askin' that shyt? :heh: You ain't no don, you ain't no gang leader. Them ignorant nikkas don't have to do shyt to Zimmerman if they don't want to, no matter how bad you and all the other non-thug nikkas want them to. Buncha armchair dons and internet gangstas up in here

YOU'S the one who want him dead so bad.....YOU do the damn deed. Stop waiting for these imaginary goons :russ:

"If I ever cross paths with him".......we KNOW where he is :what:, dude ain't really hiding.....cops ain't having no problem finding him and giving him tickets and shyt.....he even rescuing people out in the open :troll:

And I really hope these nikkas are 100% anonymous on here talkin' this shyt......the NSA ain't no joke :ufdup:, and you never know when all this internet talk can backfire

Shut up white boy

Daps
Shut up white boy

352.gif

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This is the same violent fukkin fakkit his lawyers masqueraded as a defenseless puppy dog. Piece of shyt

I'll never forget that very disgusting portrayal of Trayvon with that poster. Jurors said they felt Trayvon threw the first punch, that's why they acquitted him.

I hope juries stop falling for that innocent act from depraved individuals. Even Jodi Arias was trying to come off that way. Imagine if Jodi Arias had one scratch on her? :banderas: They would have not convicted her.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
David Hayward :russ:

I had to Google him, wow.

Crazy he broke Shellie's fathers nose and the police chief says no victim, no crime. :gag: I thought his MMA skills was 1 out of 10, and 50lb advantage over Trayvon meant nothing.

Well, Zimmerman has a history of violence and domestic abuse :laugh: @ anyone who thinks he can contain his violent tendencies.

How does this guy still have bodyguards? I heard Shellie said he's moving from behind his bodyguards. I love when white America's hypocrisy slaps them right in the face.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
while this is crazy/funny, it wont change his defender's opinions​

They are going to say it was "stress". But, most people don't resort to violence when they are stressed. There is no telling what he would have done that night. But those yokel cops in Florida, laughs it off, even though this would be the 4th time he has come in contact with the police for something felonious.

In Florida, its ten years if you commit a crime with a gun, I don't see how they need anyone to press charges?

They gave that black chick 20 years, because the State decided to pursue the case. Shiits disgusting.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Break a mans nose in his own house and dont get arrested, friends. Agent Zimmerman has a license to kill. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Would Shellies father have been arrested if he stood his ground and lifted Zimm off his feet with that thing?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If he keeps pulling this shyt, his days are numbered. I'm not going to be the one to do it, as killing isn't really my thing, but there are way more hot tempered people out there that are much closer to him. Calling it now.